Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

good evening lovely lily, hope your resting up those feet and they are not too painful xxxxx

sounds like a perfect weekend (feet aside) with lots of lovely catching up xxxx

:bighug::bighug:

I hope you have got those feet up seeing as they must be really painful right now!

This has got to be the best legit reason to enjoy hours of chatty time online to distract you from the suffering. ;)

I did put my feet up, for hours on end as it happened was good too, especially watching them all doing everything :giggle:....will discuss my feet in a mo, let's just say :wow: will fill you in shortly :hug99: xxxx

Morning lily I sent my email addy I've never sent a pm before so I hope u received it , there's no rush for them lily when ever u have time to do it, I just wanted to check u got my addy ok , thanks xxx hugs xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun got your PM, you did good lovely, I will try sending them in a while :hug99: xxx

Some amazing recipes in there that I can't wait to try :D Top of the list at the moment is the cheesy marmite loaf, it sounds soooo yum :drool: And I definitely think it's going to be a massive help when we travel to Cheshire.

You're such a star Lily, hope you had a great weekend and your week goes well :bighug:

Glad you like them hun, I will get round to finding my other discs very soon I promise and then will send you those as well.....the cheesey Marmite, not to everyone's liking, probably because of the scan bran (that's what my daughter said anyway) not even those that like Marmite, but I loved it and so did my stepson, my daughter however didn't, but then again I had people coming up to me at buffet night that swore they didn't like Marmite, saying they loved it ...so personal choice there.
Hope you are having a great week too hun :hug99: xxxx

morning mum- hope you're feeling better today.

my friend texted me last night, told me that yours and Sally's names were read out of the healing book at church (I couldn't make it- the service started at the same time that I got off skype :( )

So hope the healing is helping :D

*big hugs* xxxx

Hey sweetie, thank you so much for thinking of me and including me in your healing...I will tell all about my feet shortly...I am going to look daft here cos I am such a technophobe, it took me a month to work out the reason my webcam wasn't working is cos I didn't have windows live messenger :giggle:....so here goes, I don't have skype or is it a skype phone...so how can we skype?
Am feeling much better by the way , thank you hun :hug99: xxxx

I was just about to text you my number but please don't be on the phone for 6 hours - I can't afford it ;)

:8855: :eek: Not by phone, we talked by webcam so i got to see her ...good lord 6 hours, mind you if I had phoned my friend in oz for 6 hours it still would have only cost me £3.60 ;)...handy these 1p a minute lines and yes that's all you pay as I phone her regular..shame we can't phone locally for that...but then again I can as long as I ring off after every hour it's free :woohoo: ...so I'll ring you then...every hour :giggle: xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Hi Lily

Hope your feet are a bit better now. :)

Hey sweetie, my feet are a lot better thank you :hug99: xxxx

Evening Lily just a fleeting visit from me to say hello x

Hello hun, hope all's good with you :hug99: xxxx

Just popping in to see how my lovely twin is today :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey my lovely twin, I am good today thank you, yesterday was ok ish but will explain all in a mo, hope you're having a good day and you're feeling better too...will pop over and look shortly :hugg99: xxxx

good evening lovely lily, hope your resting up those feet and they are not too painful xxxxx

sounds like a perfect weekend (feet aside) with lots of lovely catching up xxxx

:bighug::bighug:

Hey lovely , I did rest up...I was a good girl i was :giggle:
Not so much catching up as I hoped but was good :hug99: xxxx

Hey everyone, well what a day yesterday was ...had my rhetinopathy test yesterday and had to wear my sunglasses for a few hours after and cos I wear them, I can't wear my reading glasses and therefore can't see the screen....I am in panic mode, I see the same guy every year and every year he shows me my test and says look all good but if they find anything wrong after further inspection they'll notify you in about 3 weeks....now he didn't say that yesterday, looked a bit baffled/concerned when studying my pics which for the first time in 6 years he didn't show me and then said they will contact you in 3 weeks time, not they might like before....now my logical side is saying don't be silly he was just busy (but he was less busy than every other time, just 2 of us compared to 5 or 6 other times) or was preoccupied, but then my illogical side is saying he found something and doesn't want to say, so now I will worry for the next 3 weeks ...I try not to but that's me....I get worried when people change their habits :eek: so I came home and I ended up with a really bad headache and so had an early night...feel a lot more settled today but still got to wait 3 weeks......b*gger it lol

So my feet, :wow: they broke out in the biggest pustules I have ever seen and I just couldn't walk and got fed up with shuffling about on my backside, so Saturday night I took a sterilised needle and popped them and squeezed the pus out, now in the past that has been as bad as having the pustules but normally results in them clearing up a little quicker than the 5-7 days it normally takes for a flare up to settle down, but I still end up hobbling about for a few days. Got up yesterday morning and while they are still there, I was able to walk about with no problems at all (still there today, but same thing, no problem walking about), this has never in over 40 years ever happened before, I can feel them and they feel sore-ish, but I can walk perfectly well and not in my slippers like I do other times, but in my shoes and sandals...a miracle? Yes probably, so thanks Tanya looks like the healing prayers worked...to me there is no other explanation....all I know is it's never cleared up like that before but I'm not complaining all is good lol

My tour of my friends house by webcam didn't happen, I had just logged on and we had been talking for a few minutes when her husband came in and said that he'd just got a call (I saw him pick the phone up, it was weird) from the hospice where his Dad is and he had taken a turn for the worse, so they had to go and I haven't managed to catch up since and probably won't now till the weekend, with the time difference she is usually in bed by the time I get online and she would have text me if there had been any major developments. Her FIL has been very ill for as long as I have known her (about 15 years), so hopefully this is just another of his turns :fingerscrossed: xxxx

Oh nearly forgot it's weigh in today, so a quick mooch about and then i am off to rest up and I will catch you after Group is over :hug99: xxxxxx

Hi Lily, easy to say, but not so easy to do but really try not to worry about your retinopathy check as it probably is fine and even if they have seen some change in previous years, it doesn't mean you will go blind x

My dad is also diabetic (as am I) and he has developed retinopathy now, but he has more regular screening and has been told that if it gets to the point of needing treatment, then he will have some laser surgery and will probably be able to see better than before, ie no glasses.

So, really try not to worry. xx

I am so glad that your feet feel and look better, I soooo believe in spiritual healing and have seen evidence of it myself, it does work.

I am sorry to hear about your friend's FIL and hope that it is another of his "episodes" and not somethng more serious.

Will catch up with you later as at work and just catching up with everyone as a few of the diaries I have subscribed to move so fast that its a huge task to catch up in one go at the end of the day.

Take care and glad to hear that you are feeling better. :)

I know it's easier said than done hun, but try not to worry, well try as much as you can :bighug:

Glad to hear you're walking a bit better today.

Well done in advance for weigh in ;)
xxxxxxxxx

Hi Lily, easy to say, but not so easy to do but really try not to worry about your retinopathy check as it probably is fine and even if they have seen some change in previous years, it doesn't mean you will go blind x

My dad is also diabetic (as am I) and he has developed retinopathy now, but he has more regular screening and has been told that if it gets to the point of needing treatment, then he will have some laser surgery and will probably be able to see better than before, ie no glasses.

So, really try not to worry. xx

I am so glad that your feet feel and look better, I soooo believe in spiritual healing and have seen evidence of it myself, it does work.

I am sorry to hear about your friend's FIL and hope that it is another of his "episodes" and not somethng more serious.

Will catch up with you later as at work and just catching up with everyone as a few of the diaries I have subscribed to move so fast that its a huge task to catch up in one go at the end of the day.

Take care and glad to hear that you are feeling better. :)

Thanks for that hun, I really need a good talking to lol
I am such a big baby when it comes to test results and the like, I always think the worst. Both my mother and grandmother had Glaucoma and ended up having ops for it and that's what scares me....I absolutely sh*t myself at the thought of any kind of surgery or even just going into hospital.....I think that stems back to my childhood, having to go to hospital so many times with broken bones and what not and having to lie about how I got them....it's just left a real fear of hospitals in general....it's funny when I go to see my dermatologist, I am fine because it's a seperate building, looks and feels just like a doctors surgery, but the second I have to go to the main building and god forbid the A&E Dept, I am turned into a quivering wreck...I go but I don't like it at all and that has nothing to do with the doctors, nurses or anyone else as I have had nothing but good treatment from them all...it's definitely just me .
I know what you mean about catching up lol most seem to move fast these days, it's a struggle but we do our best lol :hug99: xxx

If something is wrong lily you will most definitely get the results ASAP... So I wouldn't worry... The longer they leave it, the more likely it's nothing...

I know it's easier said than done hun, but try not to worry, well try as much as you can :bighug:

Glad to hear you're walking a bit better today.

Well done in advance for weigh in ;)
xxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, I will try and not worry, but that's me...if you saw me you'd think I didn't worry about a thing lol, everyone always says I never look worried, I am a good actress when i need to be lol, but it comes out in other ways, hence the psoriasis...yeah I am loving this spiritual healing, I am convinced it's what has done the trick...I am just flabberghasted at it after 40 years of it always doing the same thing ...so all I can say is :woohoo: lol :hug99: xxx

If something is wrong lily you will most definitely get the results ASAP... So I wouldn't worry... The longer they leave it, the more likely it's nothing...

Thanks hun yeah I know....just scared the bejesus out of me that after 6 years he suddenly did everything differently...but I guess whatever the outcome I can't change it so I best stop worrying eh? xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Thanks hun yeah I know....just scared the bejesus out of me that after 6 years he suddenly did everything differently...but I guess whatever the outcome I can't change it so I best stop worrying eh? xxxx

I know.. I'd be just as worried... ((hugs))

Wow lily haven't check on my diaries buddies in quite some time.
There's you going and getting women of the year.

Well done missed that and your weight loss is coming along nicely thank you very much.

Looking for inspiration and there you were :)

Hello lovely Lily

So glad your feet are on the mend. Like everyone has said try not to stress about your eye test results. The guy was probably just having a carp Monday and forgot his manners.

Hope you have a good rest and that WI gives you the result you deserve. :)

I'm not hopeful for mine as I was naughty on 2 days. And although I've been good the rest of the time I don't usually get away with anything. I'll post my update later on too. ;-)

Wow lily haven't check on my diaries buddies in quite some time.
There's you going and getting women of the year.

Well done missed that and your weight loss is coming along nicely thank you very much.

Looking for inspiration and there you were :)

Hey Lynda, glad you popped by, thank you for your lovely kind words, not sure I'll get woman of the year this year, but I'm hopeful lol been a bit stagnant since about Nov but I will not give up, not gonna beat me this time.
Bless you, I am happy if anything I do or say inspires anyone, so glad to be of help sweetie :hug99: xxxxx

Hello lovely Lily

So glad your feet are on the mend. Like everyone has said try not to stress about your eye test results. The guy was probably just having a carp Monday and forgot his manners.

Hey Sweetie, funny you should say that, he may well have been having a bad day, he's normally very chatty, but was just matter of fact and let's get it done kind of attitude....that's helped a lot lol thanks hun xxx

Hope you have a good rest and that WI gives you the result you deserve. :)

Not too hopeful, but we'll see lol

I'm not hopeful for mine as I was naughty on 2 days. And although I've been good the rest of the time I don't usually get away with anything. I'll post my update later on too. ;-)

Same here I can't normally go off plan without it biting me on the bum and I had 2 birthday's since WI last week and lots of cake ...oh well whatever lol:hug99: xxxx

Oh and I know someone else who has a birthday very soon, don't I :woohoo: 21 are we? :bighug: xxxx

Off to have my long soak in the bath and then rest up before WI, catch you all later, will catch up on a few more diaries then too :hug99: have a great day all xxxxxxxxxxx

Same here I can't normally go off plan without it biting me on the bum and I had 2 birthday's since WI last week and lots of cake ...oh well whatever lol:hug99: xxxx

Oh and I know someone else who has a birthday very soon, don't I :woohoo: 21 are we? :bighug: xxxx

Oh how did you guess my age. ;) I don't even remember being that age very well was a long time ago. Even Sydney was a third of that age on the 8th too. Sydney is seven years younger than the rest of me BTW. A bit of an odd thing to remember but hey ho.!! :D

Enjoy your soak.

Hi lily, well done for wi tonight!
And like everyone has said try not to worry :bighug: :bighug: to you xx

Back