Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hope you get to enjoy some of the lovely sunshine this weekend too! :0)

:wavey:

Hope your injuries all heal up very soon xxx

Have a lovely Sunday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lovelies, another really busy day at chez sis :giggle: all done now thank god, we have turned the sh*thole into a palace :8855:, but the price I have to pay for that is an extra achey back and I am totally kn*ckered, plus I had one or three too many goodies :eek: hate to think what the scales will say this week...hopefully....please please let it be a loss lol....I have done so much BM it has to be doesn't it?
I am going for a bath ladies and then gonna catch up on a bit of tv, F1 and DOI and then I'll be back, have a lovely lovely evening all, catch you later .....oh and by the way.....Was it sunny then? haven't had a chance to venture out so wouldn't know :giggle: TTFN :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow with the body magic! You'll see a loss this week for sure!

I could see the sun through the window at work :cry:

who oddly still had the heating on so it has been soooooo hot so i must have sweated off a few poundsxx

enjoy the F1 its the only sport worth watching :D i won't spoil the result for you :rolleyes::D:D:D

Hey sweetie, well I thought it was just me working extra hard that was making me sweat lol

Ohhhh No you're so wrong, there is one other sport so well worthwhile watching :drool: and that's speeway....that's on motorbikes...nothing better than watching a man with a throbbing metal machine between his legs, while he's dressed in leathers :drool: ....I was/am (despite my age) a biker chick lol

F1 ....:argh: how frustrating, still could have been worse and how great is that, that we have 3 british drivers in the top 10 :woohoo:...love it xxx:hug99: xxxx

You're bound to get a loss this week with all the BM. Unless you've been eating as much as me that is. :)

Hey sweetie, I started off so well and I was even cooking really nice healthy meals but I got so tired I resorted to crap.....oh well another week won't make any difference I guess :cry: xxx:hug99:xxx

Wow with the body magic! You'll see a loss this week for sure!

Hey sweetie, I do hope so, but after loads of biccies, 2 chocolate marshmallow cakes (marshmallow just can't resist it), and then Kirsty came in with peanut butter m&m's :argh: I just hope I've done enough...still as I said 1 more week won't make that much difference in the grand scheme of things :hug99: xxxxxxx

Glad there's another F1 fan on here Lily :) It was frustrating though!

pssst i dont see you on msn- why is this?? :(

*only a flying visit* ;)

Happy Monday! :D

Biker chick you say Lily?

Well! I have two of them. A yamaha R6 and a Honda VFR 400 NC30. Will post a couple of pics on my diary this evening for you.

I've done a few trackdays in the past and aim to get some smaller leathers next year. Riding to Assen in September for the superbikes :)

I really hope you do get to see some sunshine in the end, it's glorious out there!

Oh and there is a speedway track spitting distance from me!

Hi Lily,
just had a quick read through your diary and want to say youve really inspired me! Only started last week but to read stories such as yours, and the others on here really gives me the kick up the bum to stay on track cos I know it works!

Thank you, and congrats on your amazing weight loss so far!

Elle xx

Glad there's another F1 fan on here Lily :) It was frustrating though!

Hey sweetie, I was always a speedway fan, but really got into F1 about 5 years ago when I spent a few weeks at my daughters and her and her hubby are F1 mad, so had to join in or be bored and so I got to love it :giggle: but love them gorgeous men in leathers too so that's an added bonus and there are just so many gorgeous F1 drivers **flush** :8855:

Today looked set to be a fabulous day for the british boys but alas a few mistakes and it all goes t*ts up...but our boys are good enough to pull it back, they have a whole season ahead :woohoo: xxx:hug99:xxx

pssst i dont see you on msn- why is this??

*only a flying visit*

Ummm that would be cos I didn't go on MSN last night, too shattered lol :hug99: xxx

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday to you too sweetie, hope it's a lovely sunny day there too :hug99: xxx
Merry Monday Lily x

Merry Monday hun, hope it's a good one :hug99: xxxx

Morning Lily, hope you had a fab weekend, xx

Hey sweetie, good to see you , had a really busy weekend and am paying the achey price for it now lol but was all good, hope you're ok :hug99: xxxx

Biker chick you say Lily?

Well! I have two of them. A yamaha R6 and a Honda VFR 400 NC30. Will post a couple of pics on my diary this evening for you.

I've done a few trackdays in the past and aim to get some smaller leathers next year. Riding to Assen in September for the superbikes :)

I really hope you do get to see some sunshine in the end, it's glorious out there!

Oh and there is a speedway track spitting distance from me!

Hey sweetie, loving the bikes ...have to say specially the Yamaha...we have had many bikes (sadly not in the last few years, hubby says he's too old ...I say never too old lol)but my fave was the Triumph Bonnerville 750, we bought that bike the day it came out ...I remember being at the shop hours before it opened cos we were so excited lol
I keep telling Mal when I lose all this weight we are definitely getting another one, I hate being cooped up in cars ....nervous even, so much happier riding pillion on a bike, never dreamt of taking a bike test myself but you never know.:giggle:
I know there are a few speedway tracks on IOW, all premier league teams, so we rarely get to see them on the TV cos they only show Elite league matches 99% of the time oh and of course the GP's and World Cup (got all the dates in my diary...I get excited towards the end of March cos that means the new season is underway lol)
Have managed to get a few hours out in the sun it's blinding isn't it, perfect bike riding weather lol
Will have to pop across and have a look at your bikes, I bet they are amazing
Will have to find some pics of ours, been a good 12 years since we sold the last one :cry:, wasn't much point keeping it after my accident.
Have a fab evening hun :hug99: xxx

Hi Lily,
just had a quick read through your diary and want to say youve really inspired me! Only started last week but to read stories such as yours, and the others on here really gives me the kick up the bum to stay on track cos I know it works!

Thank you, and congrats on your amazing weight loss so far!

Elle xx
Hi Elle and :welcome: to my diary, I won't say good luck on your journey cos you can do this, it's got nothing to do with luck, so I will say well done in advance hun...thank you for your very kind words, it has been a struggle from time to time to get this far in my journey, but you'll find loads of support on these forums and it has helped me immensely, such wonderful friends on here that are only too willing to help anytime.
Take care lovely and pop by anytime you like.
A little bit of advice would be to start your own diary so we can pop in and give advice, have a chat, point out mistakes etc etc
Have a fab evening sweetie :hug99: xxxxx

Hi Elle and :welcome: to my diary, I won't say good luck on your journey cos you can do this, it's got nothing to do with luck, so I will say well done in advance hun...thank you for your very kind words, it has been a struggle from time to time to get this far in my journey, but you'll find loads of support on these forums and it has helped me immensely, such wonderful friends on here that are only too willing to help anytime.
Take care lovely and pop by anytime you like.
A little bit of advice would be to start your own diary so we can pop in and give advice, have a chat, point out mistakes etc etc
Have a fab evening sweetie :hug99: xxxxx

Thank you so much for your reply!
I'm going to take your advice and start my own food diary as of tomorrow, so glad I found this forum as everyone seems so nice and its amazing how much having others (outside of class) in the same boat as you helps you out, look forward to following your journey from now :)
xxx

Back