Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Well done for wi lily xx lymecycline is fantastic for acne one of our gents had it really bad all over is body, since taking lymecycline his skin looks awesome :)

Hello lovelies, thank you all for your lovely kind words, I really do feel an awful lot more comfortable today....I am convinced it's the Lymecycline.....I even did some exercise today and I feel good but I haven't overdone it so hopefully all will be well lol

Wi was good, I was hoping for a sts or loss, but I usually gain when I am taking new drugs, until they settle down and also not doing any exercise...although I was spot on with my food...and yes I had a STS and I am ecstatic, can't wait to get back to exercising properly and maybe even go back to aquacise. I'm not sure if I told you but the chlorine was affecting my hands and feet, but there is another lady who goes who has the same problem and she has special gloves and I suppose you'd call them socks, she says she will get me some (she is also a member of our SW group), so :fingerscrossed: ....I would love to go back.

Well tonight I am going to go sit in the garden as it's so lovely and warm and I will pop in tomorrow and see if I can catch up on a few of your diaries :hug99:xxx

well done on the stay the same xxx don't be doing to much too soon :eek:

hope you have a lovely evening xxxx

Well done Lilly.... STS is fantastic when you have been poorly x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You do well to stay positive and keep on ignoring this conspiracy your body seems to have to try and prevent the weightloss. Lets be honest, if many of us had skin probs that flared when we went to Aquacise we'd probably just call it a day, yet you're gonna have another bash at it with the gloves/socks.
Same with the back probs, would be easy to just think 'not risking exercising in case'.....blah blah.

You've hobbled to class in your fluffys when the feet have been agony rather than put your feet up and watch Emmerdale (yuck not surprised there, I'd take the pain rather than watch that!)

You don't make excuses when really those 'excuses' are real reasons. You are a tryer, Lily!

When you going on your hols? Have you set any challenges for the run up?

Crumble said:
You do well to stay positive and keep on ignoring this conspiracy your body seems to have to try and prevent the weightloss. Lets be honest, if many of us had skin probs that flared when we went to Aquacise we'd probably just call it a day, yet you're gonna have another bash at it with the gloves/socks.
Same with the back probs, would be easy to just think 'not risking exercising in case'.....blah blah.

You've hobbled to class in your fluffys when the feet have been agony rather than put your feet up and watch Emmerdale (yuck not surprised there, I'd take the pain rather than watch that!)

You don't make excuses when really those 'excuses' are real reasons. You are a tryer, Lily!

Couldn't agree more x

well done on the stay the same xxx don't be doing to much too soon :eek:

hope you have a lovely evening xxxx

Well done on the STS lovely Lily, Glad you're feeling a bit better but don't overdo it. :D

Well done on sts lily. Just min yourself ok?? Pretty plz?
Hope you have a great day. X

Well done Lilly.... STS is fantastic when you have been poorly x

Well done Lily on STS xxxx

Awwww that's great Lily, massive well done on the sts :D

well done my lovely twin on STS :D thats fab :D :woohoo: really hope your on the mend :bighug: xxx

Couldn't agree more x

Hope you are continuing to improve lovely Lily. :D

Afternoon Lily

Hope your feeling a lot better xx

Thank you ladies, all so much .....it's all of you that keep me going always encouraging and always here no matter what's happening or how long I'm gone and you know what I bloody well love you all :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

Hello crumble, I really felt the need to answer your post individually......yep it does seem like my body is having a whale of a time throwing all these things at me but you know what I abused it for 40+ years so I am reaping what I sowed aren't I? Right now I am at the point in my life where I am really sick of carrying these hitchhikers about. I have made all the excuses for not doing this or that and all it got me was more pain and more weight, so no more.....doesn't matter how much it hurts or how much I suffer, I am determined to go and do all those things and not give up cos I may cry with the pain and soreness, but believe me I have cried more over the weight and my weight has trapped me within the same 4 walls for years....not anymore no matter what it takes, all I wish is that the determination I have now had arrived 20+ years ago, but the thing is not to dwell on those things and to keep on going and that is the biggest lesson I have learnt in the last couple of years and to be honest more so in the last year since I joined Minimins, cos you guys have had some real sh*te happen and you have dealt with it and carried on and if you can, so can I xxx

I'm with you on the Emmerdale front :yuk: actually :yuk: to all soaps lol....as for going to group in my slippers, I really do believe if the group I go to weren't so fabulous and my Consultant such a darling, that I would be home putting my feet up ...but it's not only SW to me it's my little social club lol ...the sessions ends at 7.30pm we rarely walk out the door much before 8.30pm lol

Like I said before hun been there done that with all the excuses, you get to a point or at least I have where you just have to suck it up and get on with it....I would never have thought of myself as a tryer but you are the second person today to tell me that same thing ....went for coffee at Kelly's today and there was a lovely lady there that goes to our SW group who both Kelly and I get on brilliantly with, she said the same thing as you lol...so thank you hun xx

When you going on your hols? Have you set any challenges for the run up?

We are going on our hols on 24th August and we get back 31st...I can't wait and yes I have set myself some challenges and so far I am on track, just, I set a 2lb weight loss 2 weeks ago and have lost 3.5lb since then, which will mean I will be about 2st lighter and that's be me in the 17st's ...I just can't even remember the last time I was that weight and I am so excited...so I need everyone to push me lol

Anyways as it is so lovely, I am off to catch a few more rays before the sun disappears and then do some exercise, and I will be gentle I promise lol

Have a lovely evening everyone :hug99: xxxxx

Your amazing lily xx enjoy the last bit of sunshine xx

Sounds like you've set yourself a good target for August hols. Wow 17st! Now that would be something. I've not been that for many many years. My eldest was a baby so 22 years. :eek: I'd sort of like to be that come the new year.

WOW Need I say more lovely Lily.:D

Thank you sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx

Your amazing lily xx enjoy the last bit of sunshine xx

You're pretty amazing too Emma, another lady who doesn't give up and such a great example to everyone :hug99:xxx

Sounds like you've set yourself a good target for August hols. Wow 17st! Now that would be something. I've not been that for many many years. My eldest was a baby so 22 years. :eek: I'd sort of like to be that come the new year.

I would love to lose 5st by then but that's not realistic unless I get a surprise visit from Jillian or Bob .....SURPRISE !!!!! :giggle: and that's the name of the game for me, be realistic...I could sit back and say oh poor me *sob* *sob* and to be fair there are occasions I do do that, everyone gets down in the dumps or has depression, I have been to some dark places in my life time, but what keeps me going more than anything is the fact that up till now I have always considered myself weak...I couldn't lose weight, I couldn't give up smoking, I couldn't give up drink, I couldn't walk, I certainly couldn't do exercise, but then I tried and I mean really tried, not all the half hearted efforts of yesteryear....and guess what I gave up drinking, then I gave up smoking, then I started to lose weight and found I could exercise if I paced myself and finally found I could walk too if I took it easy and knew my limits....we are going on holiday to Great Yarmouth and I know that will entail a lot of walking, but I also know almost exactly where every bench, wall, coffee shop and pub is...any where I can rest for a few minutes ...and I am determined that as pleased as I am at my great weight loss, I don't want to be there weighing 19st+, so I will do it and on top of that I, well me and Kelly have set ourselves a goal of not gaining weight while we are away...so we'll see how it goes ...I don't hold out much hope on the not gaining weight but the rest I think I can achieve :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxx

:bighug: just that a big hug, life throws curves you adapt. you truly inspire me and you give me hope in myself xxxxxxx no matter how many times i fail, stumble you have taught me to never give up and even if i have to pick myself up everyday (like now) I won't give up xxxxx

Thank you hun, excactly life does throw you many curve balls, my own personal belief is that we are put on earth to complete certain tests, and if we fail them (and we will some of them) we come back and redo them (reincarnation, I am a big believer), and we keep doing that until we get it right and when we have we then get to live in paradise forever....and no before you think it, I'm not a religous freak lol but I do have my beliefs and they are them. So I think these things that have happened to me in my lifetime have been these tests and I feel to come through them not just as a survivor but as a ...don't really know what I would call it except maybe a liver..someone who comes through that and decides to get on and live and that is what I have done...as they say don't get busy dying, get busy living!!!
I am proud of you Mandy, you have done so well and I am pleased that you're not giving in, you've had a really tough time hunni, lots of us Patsy, Tilly, Jackie Kally, to name just a few and each and everyone of you (us) is inspiring each other, and that's what I love about this site and you all, so long may we continue...let them throw me those curve balls, I have my bat ready to smash them away :hug99: xxx

Back