Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

have a magnificent monday too lily, so glad you had such a good time at the weekend :D xxxx

Glad you had such a lovely weekend, hope the weather keeps up, although they reckon rain from tomorrow where I am :( xx

Aww just seen the scan piccie of Kirsty's baby. Makes it all so real, doesn't it? DS1 used to sleep with his pic of Jamie by his bed, he couldn't get over seeing him for the first time.

Lyla has incredible eyes. She's as cute as a button. :)

Hi Lily........... you sound as if you had a fantastic fun weekend and pleased about that :)

Hi lily, sounds like you made the most of the weekend :)

Hope you had plenty of sun cream on ;-)

Hello lovelies, I am totally exhausted ....where has today gone? and I have to be up early and out ...my grandkids school are having a picnic tomorrow and there will be a parents vs kids rounders game, should be fun lol then back here for all my birthday visitors ...I am exhausted just thinking about it lol

Oh before I go and grab some :zz:'s lol...wi ...I lost 2.5lbs ...woohoo which is fab after chocolate cake, cherry bakewells and chocolate brownies lol...but I did do 25+ exercise this week too so that I think saved me lol

Kelly got her results back from her Maths exam.....she passed :woohoo: don't know the grade yet but we do know it is between an A and C grade as it has to be for her to have passed....I am so made up for her, she is so excited about it xxx

So lovelies I am off to get my beauty sleep and I will catch you all later ...night night and sweet dreams xxx:hug99:xxx

Yay for Kelly!!!! And big YAY for you too!!!!! Well done again x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant loss! Well done to Kelly for passing her exam!xx

Hello lovelies, I am totally exhausted ....where has today gone? and I have to be up early and out ...my grandkids school are having a picnic tomorrow and there will be a parents vs kids rounders game, should be fun lol then back here for all my birthday visitors ...I am exhausted just thinking about it lol

Oh before I go and grab some :zz:'s lol...wi ...I lost 2.5lbs ...woohoo which is fab after chocolate cake, cherry bakewells and chocolate brownies lol...but I did do 25+ exercise this week too so that I think saved me lol

Kelly got her results back from her Maths exam.....she passed :woohoo: don't know the grade yet but we do know it is between an A and C grade as it has to be for her to have passed....I am so made up for her, she is so excited about it xxx

So lovelies I am off to get my beauty sleep and I will catch you all later ...night night and sweet dreams xxx:hug99:xxx
Well dones all round then. Have a lovely birthday hun. PS it's your day for having everyone else do everything while you sit and receive guests. :D

Back