Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Hello lovelies, just had to pop online to pay a couple of bills,but I'm not staying, I have gastroenteritis, typical isn't it...Kirsty said the kids at her works have it ...she is fine but I'm pretty sure she has been a carrier cos I can't think where else I might have picked it up....probably won't wi tomorrow unless I feel loads better and can stop being sick and can keep off loo , but should have a good loss the following week with any luck lol
Will be back as soon as I am better ....bye for now and hope you all have a fab day xxx:hug99:xxx

Feel better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lily.

Apologies for being awol xx

Hello lovely good to see you back and no apologies we all have lives and we have to live them...I am back after getting over this bug but won't be back on here till about Monday as we are going away first thing Friday morning for my nieces 21st Birthday weekend and won't be back till Monday, really looking forward to it xxx

Moroccan stew, stir fried duck was there leftovers ? ;)

Happy Sunday Lily x

Hey Kally is was gorgeous hun and yes there were leftovers so we had it with Jacket Spuds the next day and as usual it was so much nicer the next day lol xxx

Oh no Lily what next. Hope you feel better soon. Keep hydrated even if you can't hold on to food. :D :bighug:

Thank you hun, I am feeling so much better but now got all the ironing and packing for the weekend away :argh: I was hoping to be packed and ready to go by now hate rushing about at the last minute ...oh and I hope to god there's nothing next, I think I've had everybody's fair share, but this is how I usually am, not having any semblance of an immune system I get everything going and of course because I have been unwell the psoriasis has flared up again, but I have decided to go back to my full dose of steroid tablets that my doc originally put me on nearly 2 years ago to try and get shot of this bout that doesn't seem to want to clear....it may mean a few days of sore mouth, nose, lips and nose bleeds but if it clears it up for a bit I may have a chance at keeping it at bay again and the sores will be worth it :fingerscrossed: xxx
God u poor pet !! Fingers crossed only 24hr thing n u will b over it soon xx
Thanks hun I stopped being sick and running to the loo but I still felt sick and my tummy is still sore even now, trying to ease my way back onto foods xxx

You poor thing Lily talk about going through the wringer

Thanks hun, tell me about it, winter is coming I'm back to my normal pick up everything ways :giggle: oh well as long as the Bronchitis stays away I'll be happy lol xxx

Feel better soon lily. Hate feeling like that. You dont know what to do! Xx

Thank you hun, I think of all the things that I seem to get, the tummy bugs are the worst,you're dead right you don't know what to do...but every cloud has a silver lining not eating and all the body magic running up and down stairs hopefully will show on the scales next week lol xxx

Never rains but it pours

GWS!

Doesn't it though....thank you hun xxx

Feel better soon x

Thank you Lisa xxx

Awww Lily :bighug: really hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Feeling much better now thank you hun xxx

Hey Lilly hope ur feeling better. Just had weigh in n im 2 1/2 lbs down !!

thank you hun and :woohoo: well done sweetie, I didn't go to wi this week so hopefully I'll have a good loss next week if this weekend doesn't get in the way lol xxx

How are you feeling today hun? Much better I hope. :D :bighug:

Hello lovely Patsy, feeling a whole lot better now thank you, but so way behind with my ironing and packing now ...no peace for the wicked eh? :giggle: xxx

Hello lovelies, Like I said up there ^^^ I am away from first thing Friday and not back till sometime Monday, but won't have time to do anything I don't think got to get the rest of Dolly's (my niece) presents and balloons, wrap them, print off the card I made her, iron and pack all the clothes, towels, toiletries etc, have my hair trimmed and coloured and clean the house ....all in just over 24 hours :eek:
So I am going to say have a grand weekend everyone and I will see you all Monday at some point...off to Windsor for the weekend with 39 other people it'll either be fun or war :8855: either way I'll let you know all about it when I get back ...TTFN xxx:hug99:xxx

Have a great weekend n gud luck wit d meds . Im back takin mine properly n skin is great . Imagine how fabulous we will ne when we get t targets and clear our skin !!!

CatherineWitts said:
Hope your having an amazing weekend Lily, you certainly deserve too xxx

Hello lovelies, just thought I'd fill you in on the weekend, just got back from Windsor to hotel, all shopped out, need a nap before we head to the restaurant tonight and then back here for champers... had a brilliant time yesterday and ended up in the bar where we proceeded to get rat arsed lol, haven't drunk like that in donkeys years and not laughed so much either. Shame we have to come home tomorrow, the one person we thought might cause a row has decided not to come after all, so all I can say is let's partyyyyyyy lol have a great weekend and cya soon xxx

Glad you are having a good time :D

Back