Sick of Diet Coke!

I am so fed up with it, I can't tell you! Loathe water too. What else do people drink? WOuld anyone know if it's OK to have the 'no added sugar' squashes such as Robinsons? Thanks.

diet ginger ale

I'd be fine with Fanta or Tango light, but they seem to have some carb and sugar content, whereas Diet Coke is 1 calories and zero anything else.

How about blackcurrant/red fruits 'tea' with sweetner and drunk cold as if Ribena?

All excellent ideas. Tried Dr. Pepper years ago and didn't like it, but I'll give it another go. Cold tea sounds unappealing - but it might just work! Thanks.

^Seconded. I hoped fruit teas were OK, my boss keeps making them for me at work!

You could try making a fruit tea with carbonated water and sweetener.

There's also Pepsi Max - again, same premise, but a different flavour to Coke.

Ooh, a man! Welcome! Tetley green tea with lemon - tastes a lot better than your average herbal tea.

Hi Ian, and welcome. I tend to drink a lot of tea, and stick to water when I'm at work so I can't really help here I'm afraid but I like the idea of dr pepper - i might indulge there!

How long have you been on Dukan, and how are you finding it (apart from the drinks issue obviously!)?

ooooh I had forgotten about Diet Coke til I read this post.... thanx for the reminder I got some today and it was a lovely treat for saturday!

OMG I adore diet cherry coke - it feels wrong but I love it! DD brought some diet orange coke back from France - not half so nice.

I had some lime diet coke last week, it was awful. I haven't had cherry coke since I was a teenager, I didn't know it still existed!

Back