Side Effect?

0mega

I know one of the side effects of the diet could be hair loss / slowing down of hair growth, but since I've been on the diet its been the opposite with me, my hair seems to be growing quicker! My facial hair is definitely growing quicker, I have fair hair so I can usually get away with shaving every other day maybe more sometimes but since started the diet I HAVE to shave everyday.

Anyone else experience anything similar? Obviously the facial hair part is aimed at the men lol.

I haven't noticed a change either way in my hair, but each time I've been on CD my nails have grown really well, and have been much stronger. Maybe it's all the water?

I know one of the side effects of the diet could be hair loss / slowing down of hair growth, but since I've been on the diet its been the opposite with me, my hair seems to be growing quicker! My facial hair is definitely growing quicker, I have fair hair so I can usually get away with shaving every other day maybe more sometimes but since started the diet I HAVE to shave everyday.

Anyone else experience anything similar? Obviously the facial hair part is aimed at the men lol.
I was starting to cringe when I read that you shaved your facial hair...and then realised you were a bloke!! haha ahhh :rolleyes:

Well I have noticed a little hair loss but nothing major that worries me. Definitely not heard of the diet spurring on hair growth before...! But, there's a first for everything!! :D

Haha yea maybe I should have mentioned I was male in the post! Lol, that would be a dreadful side effect if I was female!

I think the water and nutrients theory is right, body is working more efficiently I suppose as its getting everything it needs!

haha hope i dont grow a beard lol x

Back