Side effects of SW?

Philly,
As someone who has had eczema all my life (I'm 33), the steroids etc will work in a few days!
Also, it can be triggered by absolutely anything - weather changing, different washing powder, stress, tiredness, more exercise (you sweat more, dehydrate quicker etc) or developing a reaction to certain foods - generally dairy or wheat, but it could be anything!!!
And we are NOT lepers :)

I got it about 2 weeks into SW...so I do beleive that SW did trigger it. But your right the creams are doing wonders! I was scared of the steriod creams so didnt use it for a while but inbetween my finger and thumb was so red and cracked this morning I just went for it and its basically vanished now!! So I started dotting it on my arms to! :) just legs, stomach and back left to do :(

and sorry about the leper comment LOL :D!! I was very distressed at the time haha!!:p

Have had a few chuckles reading this thread!!

and sorry about the leper comment LOL :D!! I was very distressed at the time haha!!:p

Its OK - I feel exactly the same when mine 'flares up', and I've had it forever!!!

It may just have been a change in diet that triggered it - as I said, it could be anything!! Don't worry about using the steroids - they're meant to 'zap it' (as I call it)!!

Hope it gets better soon - I can sympathise!!

Back