1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Side Effects?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by RachMo, 3 September 2014 Social URL.

1. RachMo

RachMo Active Member

Has anyone had any nasty side effects??? This morning I had a cup of tea at 7am then a shake at 8.45. By 10am I had the most agonising stomach pains and had to run to the loo. Twice. At work!!!

I've been ok since then but scared to have a shake for lunch in case it's that?? I hope it's a big as SF seemed to be really working for me (even though it's day 3), with no hunger pangs and it's so easy.

Help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kfowler87

kfowler87 Well-Known Member

I haven't had any side effects on SF, and the only one I have read about on any of the forums on here is actually the opposite of what you have.... i reckon it might just be a bug hun.

4. RachMo

RachMo Active Member

Yep it is :( xx

5. Tootsy

Tootsy Well-Known Member

Yeah I've been ok too Hun, hope your ok x

6. Drunk Tinkerbell

Drunk Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

I'm only starting today but a friend of mine said she had terrible stomach pains on slimfast and had to stop. Hope you're feeling better and that it is a bug :( x

7. RachMo

RachMo Active Member

Thanks Tinkerbell! Thankfully it was just a bug. So far so good!!