Siezing the day... whatever the day may bring !

Just finished my habitual morning catch up with the diaries on here and I have come to a conclusion. What a lovely bunch of people there are on here, supportive, funny, caring and above all brave.

Well done to us all for being amazing ! Gosh not like me to be positive lol must be something in the water lol

Hello lovelyyyyyyyyyyyy, how are you on this sunnyyyyyy day?

Loving your posts, you should be very proud of yourself for not touching the alcohol :p. How was the kings speech? Is it any good?

Drink more water, it might quiet the headache a bit. Worth a try.

When is your weigh in? xx

Weigh in on Tuesday, and trying to glug the water. How you doing lovely? x

Hi, Clara! Just wanted to say I love your diary and the way you write. Also to give you some moral support re the alcohol. I gave up alcohol four weeks ago as I realised it was sabotaging my weight-maintenance efforts, and I really feel brilliant without it! I have my moments, but usually I'm tired or there's some other emotion going on (just like with food). My blood sugar stays much more stable without it and of course I don't get the post-drink munchies too.

Good luck with the rest of your journey! xx

Thanks for that spangly, much appreciated thank you x

Just poopin in for a peep.

Good luck tomorrow in the WI.

You are correct - loads of lovelies on here that are so supportive. I don't know what I would do without them.
Meetings are good...but day day support is what I need, and I get it from here

How was the movie?
xx

Same day as me :p yeah I'm good thnx xxx

Enjoyed the Kings Speach. Not sure what all the hype was about but it was a good film. Not enough zombies or vampires in it for my taste but you cant have everything can you lol

Weigh in tonight !

Haha maybe you can suggest more zombies and vampires in the next blockbuster :p xxx

I think it would be a fine addition to any film about the monarchy lol

Omg I am in love with Colin Firth, he is amazing and hot, hot, hot!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the WI Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

how did WI go? x

A stonking, marvelous wonderful SEVEN yes I repeat SEVEN POUNDS off! Whoooooooo hoooooooo. Bang tidy :D

Very surprised and pleased with that result. Picked me up no end after a poor day. This program works so well if you work with it.

Awww well done sweet, bet ur over the moon! Xxxx

Fantastic weight loss -7lbs well done to you hun!
Your doing so well you must feel elated!
Sexy xx

7lbs!! OMGoodness, AMAZING!!! Good for YOU!!!

Have your feet touched the ground yet?

Speech prepared?!? 2 stone in 6 weeks - BRAVO!

xx

amazing!!! how on earth did u do it!!! x

Gem I really dont know how I did it. what I have seen with others though is the bigger you are to begin with the more you loose each week at the begining. Also when there are small losses in a row or a gain you get a bigger one the following week when you loose the glycogen. All I did was follow the plan. :)

Back