• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sigh

Woke up today feeling good have nearly avoided 4 weeks of scales hopping which inevitably give me a STS or slight increase which causes the fat depression - you know the I'm so hideously fat I want to cry etc etc the only thing I want to do now is eat/drink my way to unconsciousness. Only to be tagged in some Facebook photos today that have had the same effect! Feeling awful now, just want to cry :( just sitting here wondering if I really do look that awful and if I will ever feel beautiful :(

Sigh

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Toots

Gold Member
:hug99: Why do people feel the need to put EVERYTHING on FB??!!!! B*stards
xxx

Jan1ce43

In it to win it.....
Go to settings and block people seeing pics of you that you have been tagged in and think positive that you will no longer look like that in any future pics :)

Why is the hideous triple chinned face not the one I see in the mirror? I was just starting to feel better about how I looked :(

Thanks guys

Yep bloody MIL shoving her camera 6 inches from my nose grrrrrrr

Sage-femme

Silver Member
Untag untag!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

katieg

Hiya. I have exactly the same problem. Facebook is the devil!!! Lol
I always remove tags people have put on and trust me, there is a lot!! I have a husband who takes way too many pics and they all go on fb!!!
However, a friend of mine put some pics on of her wedding last oct the other day. For that occasion I bought new dress and had my hair done..... I really shouldn't have bothered as I looked awful. A big bloody sumo wrestler!!!! But I actually thought I looked ok that day, turns out I was wrong.... The dress was too small around the chest and bunched up and I really should have worn a cardie as the tops of my arms were just pure wobble :-(
Remove the tags but use those pics as motivation!!

missjam

Carly, this was exactly how i felt when i was three stone heavier a few years ago... i thought id have to live the rest of my life in misery... i would get upset at silly tagged pictures and it hurt to know the girl in them was me, i was actually repulsed to the point I had wished i was another person... And the anger I felt made me feel so motivated... so i went on the cambridge diet and lost four stone without any cheating.. some times it takes a bit of anger to otivate you! I did not stop until I reached a comfy size and If i had just sat in a slump and cried about it I would still be three stone heavier! I have gained two of that stone back and have lost around a stone on exante... but I know I can do this and you can do it too!!!!!