Signatures and Progressive Privileges

thanks was so confused as to why I could not see my profile :D x

I wonder how many have posted to this just to up their post count? :)

still can't get more than 250 characters for my sig though.. want to put my 1 1/s stone star on.. :(

I do however seem to have sprouted a "thanks" button now.. strange that newbies can't thank someone..

I still havent got a thanks button :( when does that pop up?

I've added a profile picture but it doesn't seem to be there can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, I went to user CP and uploaded the picture and it's there but it isn't on my threads when I post.

thanks! I was a bit confused!

Good I found this, I was wondering how others can have so much signature space but my 2 tickers just nearly fits in there : P

I've added a profile picture but it doesn't seem to be there can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, I went to user CP and uploaded the picture and it's there but it isn't on my threads when I post.

Your profile pic is there in your profile.

Go into your User CP on top of the page on the Blue Bar and click on 'Your Profile' you will see your profile pic that you have added.

To add an Avatar when you are in User CP and scroll down the menu list on the left side you will come to 'Settings & Options' under this heading you will find Edit Avatar click on it and upload your Avatar.

I Can't View My Own Profile?

Hi -- I am unable to click on my name and view my profile -- each time I recieve a message stating that I don't have permission to view it. Just wondering why that is. :eek:

Last edited:
Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!
Newbie and Posting Privileges!:welcome:

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.htmlhttp://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

Absolutely no canvasing our members for Facebook Groups or any other groups on the Internet.

Threads of this nature will automatically be deleted.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Please read the link below as it will help you make your way around...

http://www.minimins.com/introduction...-minimins.html (New Members Guided Tour Of MiniMins!!!)

Links Policy either in posts or signature:

MiniMins Admin, Moderators and Members work tirelessly to keep forums clutter free from Spam.

MiniMins has a zero tolerance to spam and all spammers are automatically banned.

Absolutely no canvasing our members for Facebook Groups or any other groups on the Internet.

Threads of this nature will automatically be deleted.

We ask New Members to respect the following rules.

Allowed: Ticker sites, personal photo website i.e photo bucket etc., Social networking pages, profiles and personal blogs without advertisements.
  • You can add a weight ticker to your signature as a new member.
  • You can link to your blog/diary within MiniMins as a new member
  • Before adding any of the above allowable links off site you must have 50 posts.
Members with links in signature or in posts who do not have 50 posts will have their links removed.

Banned: Commercial website, auctions/eshop, forums, referral or affiliate links, third party weight loss resources and everything else not mentioned in the allowed...unless approved by the forum admin.

If you personally are fund raising i.e taking part in a charity event to raise money for your chosen charity by running, walking, cycling, mountain climbing etc then you are welcome to post a link in your signature to promote your personal challenge.

Links in posts will be removed!

Please do not post 3rd party links to websites soliciting our members to click, register or sign up to emails, letters, websites either through the public forum, via PM or email.

We urge our members to practice safe Internet browsing by not divulging personal information over the Internet. Please stay safe!

Please note MiniMins is not responsible for the content of 3rd party links to other sites.

still can't get more than 250 characters for my sig though.. want to put my 1 1/s stone star on.. :(

I do however seem to have sprouted a "thanks" button now.. strange that newbies can't thank someone..

Thank you for bringing this to our attention...as such, we now have changed the settings so that all newbies now have a Thanks Button:thankyou:

Was wondering why I couldn't view my own profile, thanks for the info.

Back