Signatures and Progressive Privileges

Glad I found this, have been feeling very deprived but at least I know what to do now - keep posting!

I now have over 50 posts and have tried to put my pics in my sig but will only allow me to put 1 pic in please can i have instructions on how to put all my awards from SW into my sig
thank you

If you click on Starlights facebook icon under her name, you will see that it links directly to her name and not numbers.

If your fb page is: facebook.../john.smith, you would enter john.smith into the box.

Pierce

Really good system. Means that people are posting and contributing in order to get their avatar or profile etc. And once you start contributing you see how fun it is and keep it up :)

Hi, i'm mildly confused, i have gotten to 20 posts but my signature allowance hasn't increased. Do i need to request this or...?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, i'm mildly confused, i have gotten to 20 posts but my signature allowance hasn't increased. Do i need to request this or...?

Thanks in advance.

Once you hit 20 posts you need to allow about an hour for the site to update.

You get an increase on your signature space at 20 posts and when you reach 50 post you will receive the full size signature.

Yes, i'm looking forward ot the extra space that 50 posts will get me, but for now when i had 16 posts the signaute editing box toldm me i had 150 characters after code markup, at 21 posts it still says i have 150 characters, i don't understand why it didn't increase once i went over 20.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

Aha! Never Mind, apparently it just takes a little while for the system to figure out you've hit the target. I've got my extra space and the ability to upload an avatar now if i wish.

oh I was looking forward to adding my avatar looks like I will have to wait until the system recognises it

It didn't take long. 20 mins tops. :)

Thanks

Sent from my Note 3

Back