Signing up tomorrow!! Question...?

aussieraquel

loving minimins!
Hey everyone

I have been a reader of the posts on Minimins for around a month now. I tried SF and found the program not for me at all. I have done a program similar to CD in Australia, so hoping this will be for me.

I have a meeting with a CDC in my area and was wondering if it was normal to pay £20 induction fee? :confused: I have not seen this mentioned here before.

Thanks to everyone for the inspiration to join CD, the support here seems fantastic and the b4 and after photos are just incredible :)

Raquel

Ive heard some others say they paid an induction fee, i didnt but each cdc is self employed so I think can charge what they want really.

I didn't pay an induction fee either! Are there any other CDC's local to you? x

sounds a bit harsh.. what do you get for the induction fee? Do you get a discount later on perhaps?

Might be worth trying to find another CDC at least for comparison.

CD is brill - best diet I have ever tried! I didn't have to pay any induction fee though?

So it was not just me thinking this was unusual? Ok.....ahhh I really wanted to start on Monday, anyone know a good CDC in London - prefer central or north.

Thanks everyone, I hopped on the CD site, found another CDC in my area, called her, and she was ready to see me right away!! She was lovely! got my shakes and everything to start monday, I'm gonna be posting more often for some motivation to stay on track first couple of days!

Pleased that you sorted something else out. £20 sounds like a lot!!! Good luck for Monday, keep drinking heaps as that really helps. I am on day 8 and it does get easier, day 3 was hardest for me but once you get over that it gets better.
Good luck and keep posting!
BB x

I paid this but I'm from the Netherlands. It's for the time she takes for you / items you get (I got tons of books and stuff from her) speech etc :)

x

Back