Sig's Journey.....

i bet you were shattered, i'm good just really tired was back on track yesturday, finding it harder now than ever but am determined to get this weight off, did my tredmill last night, so felt a bit better for it, but havent lost anymore weight hopefully next WI i would have (missed this weeks). the only thing is i can't afford to keep buying lipotrim, i got a week and half here to last me. so will have to see. it is £37.00 at my chemist but cause its the co-operative i work for them and got my discount card and have it for £32.00. don't know if i could carry on with it,i would like too will have to work my finances out. are you up to much today? x

I found it expensive but when you consider what your share of the grocery bill is it's not much more...when I came off It I did all protein... Bacon eggs tuna cheese chicken etc.. And lost just as much... If I struggle I sometimes do that for a day ... But then eating protein gets boring too.. Hopefully when we get to goal we can have a balance... If there is one thing I have learnt ... It's that portion control really is the key... And you don't feel anymore satisfied if you have a few squares of chocolate or a whole bar... Today ..? Cleaning and being a taxi I think x

Hey girls hope yee are doing well !!!! Keep it up I made a mistake coming off it cause eating again really isn't that great u think your missing it but your not !!!!! Good luck

I honestly find conventional food more expensive than lipotrim. So I wl strive to keep going but av cheated yesterday so I am dreading my weigh in on sat. Oops

if you look at that way i suppose it is counted in the weekly shopping. haven't decided what to do just yet, will prob stick to it before holidays then maybe just do calorie counting and low carb or something. just need the willpower. but yest and today have been 100%. x

Dothai said:
Hey girls hope yee are doing well !!!! Keep it up I made a mistake coming off it cause eating again really isn't that great u think your missing it but your not !!!!! Good luck

Ah... Have you started to put on...? Keep us posted .. We can still chat :) x

temmytango said:
I honestly find conventional food more expensive than lipotrim. So I wl strive to keep going but av cheated yesterday so I am dreading my weigh in on sat. Oops

What did you have.... Hope was something yummy.. You look well skinny in your pics x

becci-boo said:
if you look at that way i suppose it is counted in the weekly shopping. haven't decided what to do just yet, will prob stick to it before holidays then maybe just do calorie counting and low carb or something. just need the willpower. but yest and today have been 100%. x

Awesome..... Sometimes when I'm not at all stressed and happy in myself ... I feel like eating... Just because it makes me even more smiley ...does that sound silly ? X

not silly at all sig. hope you having a good day. im off to work so will catch up with you all when i get home, if not night night and speak to you tomorrow. :)

i'm home what a friging night it's bloody dragged. have you had a nice evening? i'm strugling with this diet now had food in work well and truly peed off with myself. don't know what to do can't get my head around it. think i need a slap, aw sig help or anyone feel like crying. x

Oh sig. I wish dat pic was me but it is NOT. It is one of my fav. Actresses from my hubbys country. Actually my husband likes her so maybe he wants me to look like her. I am a 6 feet giant and weigh 14 stones 8. Ha ha ha. I WISH I was dat slim. I hope u ar good

Btw sig. I cheated with ITSU gingered chicken pieced. U knw the japanese or thai eatery and I soon as I had it I had my hot chocolate shake only to throw up minutes later. I kind of feel nauseated anytime I cheat

are you? thought i was alone, reading how every1 is 100% i just think why can't i be like them. i'm only letting myself down. i'm giving advice to everyone one which i truthfully mean but can't do this diet myself. why? why? why? if i had stuck to it 100% i would have lost a stone or so by now i'am gutted. why? why? why? have you been picking on bad stuff too sig? x

forgot to say did you see the wedding today, i wern't bothered about watching it but put it on and got glued. kate looked stunning. did you see the hats on some of the guests omg what did they look like they were stuck to their forehead pmsl. x

Me too .. But ended up watching it all.. I just love how they smile at each other so cheeky and loved up... Picking? Yeah the works... Being super strict for the next two days though cos out shopping on Monday and would like to come back with something for a change x

are you? thought i was alone, reading how every1 is 100% i just think why can't i be like them. i'm only letting myself down. i'm giving advice to everyone one which i truthfully mean but can't do this diet myself. why? why? why? if i had stuck to it 100% i would have lost a stone or so by now i'am gutted. why? why? why? have you been picking on bad stuff too sig? x

I feel sorry for you, babe, cos you sound desperate and really hard on yourself. Whatever you decide, try reading The Harcombe Diet (Amazon). It explains so clearly why we do it and all about what causes the cravings. It's also very reassuring and comforting to know it's not actually our fault! :D

Becci..... Don't lose heart... It's so so hard.. Especially when you break for a few days.... Have you considered two protein meals and one shake to keep you on track.. I did that last time because after three weeks I started to go mental... I still lost at the same rate x

Back