Sig's Journey.....

me and leighton was just saying that,we are so tired and have been for the last 2 weeks just got no energy (blaming it on the weather lol) have a nice relaxing bath and have an early night sig. x

Yeah... Going to get the little fella into bed before 8, then watch some mindless drivel for a couple of hours...then turn in about 10 ... Yeah it's the weather and age ;-) ... X

night......enjoy your sleep x

ha ha as if..... and i wish..x more like night skinny to you sigourney weaver...x

becci-boo said:
ha ha as if..... and i wish..x more like night skinny to you sigourney weaver...x

Lol... Trust me ate like an elephant yesterday... But I'm all good today ... Binge over... X

one day won't harm we are women after all. feeling good too today, i'm having a spray tan friday god help me i will be looking like an uumpa lumpa for def then lol. Never had one before and my friend does them so thought i'd give myself a little treat, and with this weather we are having theres no way i be catching a summer glow. hope you have good day xx

she only charges £10 from waist up all over is £15, and its really good stuff from australia you go brown and not orange and it has an spf 30 in it, it's brill. i'm only having from waist up lol(not showing my legs to anyone). charlie driving me mad since yesterday, he's clung to me having no peace and he's moaning all the time, Arrghhhh......feel liking screaming!Charlie don't talk (having speech therapy and he only calls me so everything is mam) Anyway How's your shoulder? are you up to much this week? diet going well today? i'm off to work tonight and it's raining cats and dogs, when it's raining would rather stay in and watch the t.v with a blanket,AH nice...! booked tickets last night to watch pirates of the carribbean in 3D tomorrow night can't wait, so love jack sparrow (and not johnny depp). Sorry again sig keeping on now in a chatty mood today. Going to have my boiled egg for a snack...take care x

Lol... Don't worry chatting is good.... Well struggled at the gym today , just feel washed out but I know it's the build up to totm.... Yeah had two eggs and a shake so far...the tan sounds brilliant... Can feel a trip to Wales coming on lol...just got in actually.... Had to go to the bank and get a few bits and pieces.....ah does he struggle with words or just communication in general ? X

Trip too wales you are welcome,totm does wash you out i hate it..Charlie is nearly 3yrs old he only says mam, yes, hello. he used to say at least 10 words but stopped talking. a couple of weeks ago he said brother but that was just for 1 day and stopped. he is a very intelligent little boy he understands everything you say to him he's brilliant he's had 2 hearing tests they are perfect. just don't know sig? he mixes brilliant with kid's he so forward but it's just his talking i'm sure 1 day he will just start chatting to me out of the blue. he makes noises and he does a lot of sign language in his own little way. i call him mr tumble lol. we've had him a dvd from a america to help him and at the moment sorting out a private speech therapist for him. don't know what else to do to be truthful. x

Thank you SIG for asking. Not been too good though. Hubby is poorly. Been struggling with the diet even though I got back on track 4 days ago,I am still not in ketosis and totm is here(bet I wl gain not lose weight) As soon as I settle to use d computer my hubby sends me on an errand. Am sing my mobile fone now. Basically my head is all over the place and I have a lot on my mind. At the moment I just feel lifeless

temmytango said:
Thank you SIG for asking. Not been too good though. Hubby is poorly. Been struggling with the diet even though I got back on track 4 days ago,I am still not in ketosis and totm is here(bet I wl gain not lose weight) As soon as I settle to use d computer my hubby sends me on an errand. Am sing my mobile fone now. Basically my head is all over the place and I have a lot on my mind. At the moment I just feel lifeless

Ah... I did think you were struggling as you have been really quiet... Missed ya :) x

Its strange tho SIG cos av been using my shakes since I got back on but have only been doing 2 a day but just feel like its not working. I am NOT bingeing tho. Shld have been for a weigh in yesterday but stl have 3 days worth. But am hopeful I will make my may challenge with d remaining 4.5lbs

temmytango said:
really?? feel so much human now

Yeah really..... I have had a really bad few days..... Feel fat and frumpy and really annoyed with myself ...... I do so well for a few days then I just lose control again and over eat for the sake of it... X

me too you are not alone... good days bad days. SO want to change myself fancy going to boot camp girlies? lol xxx

cant really say i have overly bad days since i got back on.when i decide to cheat, its with my last shake and i just have a spoon of hot pepper sauce and chicken. Becci, boot camp WILL kill me!

Back