Sig's Journey.....

Bootcamp will kill me too lol...cool avatar in it only managed to wear that dress twice, probably won't be wearing it again unless i get my big butt into gear, can't seem to get my head round 100% lark anymore. How are you and how is your HB? x

Mrn Becci. Hw is everyone at your end. Hubby is much better. Tnx. Going for a wi tmrw or sunday. Not hopeful tho but wl stl go cos I want to lose a stone more. I am fine when am at work until I get home at night and then I eat chicken. Oh! Then I work shifts so that kind of affects me but I could be 100percent when working cos its NOT possible to delay a train cos you want to eat. Positives and negatives but I knw by june ending I WILL get there. God help me. Enjoy your day

becci-boo said:
me too you are not alone... good days bad days. SO want to change myself fancy going to boot camp girlies? lol xxx

OMG... I have been talking about that... If you could find one I'm so up for that... Or even a weekend on like an army assault thing or something...would be such a giggle... X

Mrn Becci. Hw is everyone at your end. Hubby is much better. Tnx. Going for a wi tmrw or sunday. Not hopeful tho but wl stl go cos I want to lose a stone more. I am fine when am at work until I get home at night and then I eat chicken. Oh! Then I work shifts so that kind of affects me but I could be 100percent when working cos its NOT possible to delay a train cos you want to eat. Positives and negatives but I knw by june ending I WILL get there. God help me. Enjoy your day

everyone is fine thank you. Glad your HB is on the mend. you sound determined to get that stone off and you will succeed chicken should be fine tem. let us know how you get on in weighing? i weigh tomorrow :cross: good luck and take care x

I know what I'd rather....... the thought of a boot camp sounds like worse hell than any TFR diet!! LOL

OMG... I have been talking about that... If you could find one I'm so up for that... Or even a weekend on like an army assault thing or something...would be such a giggle... X

I would love to do it sig... but can't run to save my life i would need an oxygen tank at the end of it. because i used to be a smoker and had that phnemonia my lungs are knackered. xx p.s let me know if you find one where there's no running involved. lol. :character00115::whacky068::character00116:

Last edited:
becci-boo said:
I would love to do it sig... but can't run to save my life i would need an oxygen tank at the end of it. because i used to be a smoker and had that phnemonia my lungs are knackered. xx p.s let me know if you find one where there's no running involved. lol. :character00115::whacky068::character00116:

Lol.. So what you really mean is find a spa.. ;-) x

Lol.. So what you really mean is find a spa.. ;-) x

yes that's what i mean.... Nah i think a boot camp would be fun as long as it doesn't involve the 5mile runs i should be fine lol :)

Find one then .... :) I'm up for it... Great way to meet... Lol... And collapse together x

right then where do you live? can't remember if you have told me sorry sig and i live in south wales, so will find something in between there. will have a look then email you okay. x

Lol... Leicester..... Hey maybe we could go at the end of the summer holidays before I start my course( assuming I get on) x

you will get on the course sig think positive... we will have to do the shopping day instead lol....way to expensive...have a great weekend all.......x
p.s you have got me doing dots now :)

hi girls!! really missed you guys.day 3 of being 100% and didnt want to jinx it by announcing but have been really good except for fibreclear infusion in my shakes. been doing 3 a day as well. next weigh in fingers crossed 4 days time and i hope to have a good loss as i have a target to meet.but am feeling so weak and fainty.hubby says i should eat somrthing, dad says i should follow my diet. ooh am making so much effert and i hope i get a good reward.well done sigourney on the gyming, if i tries it now i bet an ambulance will get me the hospital! soooo weak. who invented or thought about diets??????not nice at all.

Back