Silently gutted :(

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I weighed in today at my new class after my fresh start and I've stayed the same :cry:
The consultant says my food diary is one of the best she'd ever seen, loads of speed and super speed foods, between 10 and 15 syns a day as she recommended, 2 sessions of the gym at a reduced intensity due to a torn muscle in my back and at least an hours walking spread throughout the week.
My body is just not playing nice, it's not doing what it should do or what I want it to do. I've not voiced my disappointment to anyone but secretly and silently I'm crumbling inside and feel like I'm never going to get to my 11 stone target. I think I might wait til everyone's gone to bed and sob :(

I really think our bodies just do this to us sometimes without any good reason - just to torment us! So many times in group I've seen people with 100% weeks losing nothing and no-one can explain it.

What usually happens though is that the following week, they get a really good loss as things just catch up and adjust themselves - hopefully it will be the same for you.

If you still dont get a decent loss next week, is it worth having a chat with your consultant about trying Success Express - if you are stallling a bit, it might be the kick start you need to get things moving again. There's a thread on here somewhere explaining the basic principles so you could just give it a go anyway without getting the leaflet.

Good luck, and fingers crossed for a better result next week - and remember how well you have done so far!

I agree sometimes you can have strange weeks, the week before last i had been a pig basically, had a horror show at the weekend, went out with my mates, ate and drank everything in sight. that week i lost a lb. Following week was on plan 100% 3 gym visits, and only lost half a lb. Its just the way it is, im sure next week you will have a cracking weight loss! Stick at it hun xx

I think it's the circumstances which suck the most, my boyf is paying for me to attend classes again because I can't afford it (I feel like I've seriously let him down even though he says lose or gain he's proud of me for sticking to it) and I'm on about £30 a week for food. I spent every penny on good wholesome food, mountains of fruit and veg and as much lean meat as I could afford. I even went to the gym twice with a torn back muscle, how's about that for dedication???
Just feeling a bit put out and I know my body will sort itself out eventually, so needed to rant when I posted that last night!

Back