Silly O'Clock.. but im in ketosis!

Went to bed early last night at about 10. Was soooo tired. Woke up at 3am, bright as a daisy after a nightmare about a pork chop. I dont even like friggin pork chops!

Got back to sleep at 4.40 and im up again at 7.30. :mad:

Good news is that im now in ketosis! Yeh me!

Does anyone else have problems sleeping?

Yes I do .... Dreams seem to happen more , or is it because we always dream but because we are on VLCD that we are waking more and remembering them ? as they say we dream all the time , ok now I've confused you more i'll go away lol

Yes I kept waking at around 4am for the 1st week or so! Now I sleep better than ever I think!

Yes i had a bad first wk too,but seem to sleep for england now!

YAY
told you you'd be in ketosis :D

I dont have wierd dreams really, just the same as always, me and angelina jolie...or other numerous celebrity females lol

congrats though love (y)
x

Thanks guys. I think today is kinda my lowest day so far. Feel a bit blahhhhh. On the bright side im seeing my OH tonight:)

:) hiya Vicky, i had crap sleep during my first wk on LT, but its fine now, im sleeping like a log..lol . it does get betta:) gud luck hun x

ohhh me too i keep waking up at 3-4am i am so pleased to read it dosent continue

well done Vicky on being in ketosis :)

my lowest point was last night hubby cooked his dinner later as he used the gym i got so mad as it was when i have food cravings when watching evening telly ( 8:30pm) - but this morning i sprang out of bed at 6am - went to chemsit got back did house work back out at 10ish pets at home and such and been none stop all morning i feel really great so not long hun i am on day 5 ... kept hearing ppl saying this would happen and it's true xxx

ohhh me too i keep waking up at 3-4am i am so pleased to read it dosent continue

well done Vicky on being in ketosis :)

my lowest point was last night hubby cooked his dinner later as he used the gym i got so mad as it was when i have food cravings when watching evening telly ( 8:30pm) - but this morning i sprang out of bed at 6am - went to chemsit got back did house work back out at 10ish pets at home and such and been none stop all morning i feel really great so not long hun i am on day 5 ... kept hearing ppl saying this would happen and it's true xxx

Aw I hope so. Hopefully tomorrow will be better cause my head is banging and im freeezzzzinnnnggggg:wave_cry:

I felt better on day five although i was freezing for nearly 2 weeks luckily that also passes thank god!!! i was wearing 2 pairs of pjs in bed i was that cold

I wake about 2/3 times a night with vivid dreams though not food ones. I'm on day 11 today and everything looks and smells so appetising, I'm finding myself longing to eat something....anything! Not going to though, got will of steel so far. Just made daughter lunch and the smell around the house is amazing.

I'm off to see Blackpool illuminations with family shortly and out for tea, so that should be interesting sitting with them with water!

Yes,
I'm the same. Just smelt sausage smell wafting into my office at home. Got hubby to close kitchen door and wafted lots of fabreeze about. Did the trick!!

I sleep like a dog.. I've never had such fantastic sleep... I must have been lacking something or other.. With the occasional wake up and emergy run to the bathroom i'm solid through all night..

Dreaming about pork chops? I am so happy i've not encountered that yet :) Infact, I wake up and don't remember dreaming... And I used to a lot. Wierd.

i did struggle with sleep, during the first week..but it did pass... now i sleep fine..but cant go to bed to early, as i would wake up in the middle of the night...so tend to stay up a bit later, to make sure i sleep the whole night!

I don't sleep well and tend to go to bed late so I don't disturb OH with my fidgeting! I'm freezing too, all the time! I have to wear pjs and socks to bed and take a hot water bottle with me every night!!!

x

I can't get enough sleep! I have to go to bed earlier than I used to, and I find it hard to get up in the morning. I used to be a rubbish sleeper but now I'm out like a log for the night. Funny how it affects us differently.

I've had no probs sleeping. Infact on day 4 i was more tired & went bed early. I think my sleeping pattern is normal but i do go to the loo more often, which is annoying when you're cosy in bed

Thanks everyone who give me advice and replied to my silly questions lol

Im not going to be able to continue with LT. I passed out at the weekend and basically my blood sugars were dangeriously low. Ive spoke to my GP and after getting a telling off :p I going to have to abandon LT.

Back to Slimming World!

Thanks everyone who give me advice and replied to my silly questions lol

Im not going to be able to continue with LT. I passed out at the weekend and basically my blood sugars were dangeriously low. Ive spoke to my GP and after getting a telling off :p I going to have to abandon LT.

Back to Slimming World!

Sorry to hear about your fainting episode - I hope you're feeling better now. Good luck with SW - let us know how you're getting on.

Peggie xx

Back