Silly question!!!

Elkest23

Thus is probably really silly but can you have chewing gum on ts? I'm into my second week and mouth tastes awful, I have mouthwash with me all the time but could do with something to keep my mouth fresh!!!!

Cheers

Kelly x :)

Sent from Kellys iPhone using MiniMins

Not ment to, as it can knock you out of ketosis and could make your tummy feel very hungry! Some people do have it though. Its up to you, finding what works and if it helps you, why not!

Thank you x don't think I want to risk it as things are going really well x :) I'll stick to mouth wash x

I think there are also some fresh breath strips that you can have, I can't think what they're called, but on LL we were told they were OK.

For me, the keto-breath seems to go away after a week or so, not sure if that happens for everyone else? (Or maybe my friends are just being polite!)

Ha ha I'm sure I'm just paranoid about it as I'm the same with deodorant. Thanks for advice, I will have a look!

Kelly :)

I carry a tube of toothpaste with me and jsut rub a little bit on my teeth, it helps as well as drinking loads of water of course!

Back