** Silly Saturday minute by minute Thread **

AlexIce

Silver Member
Nevermind the shrinking and the slimming - let's make today a day for silliness :) Sometimes thinking about dieting all the time can make you too one track minded.

So... today I am off out to buy my 74yr old mum a xmas stocking and some silly little things to put in it. She is coming to Spain to spend xmas with me but I have already sent her present to UK so that she doesn't have to carry it in her suitcase as it's bulky. I got her a shiatsu massager which is wonderful (I tried it) and she loves it but I want her to have something fun to open on xmas day too.

Take a moment out today to step back from the hassle of preparing for xmas and the hectic running around and do something silly, just for the fun of it - go on folks, I dare you :)

hey alex ( and lurkers )

hope your having a good day

well we all slpet in this morning, well it was afternoon when we got up, whoops

since the road had thawed i nupped to do the shopping since the snow is set to get worse and i dont normally drive on skating rinks

so far today i have had zero packs, cant seem to get motivated enough to sort one out

hmmmm and what does your wallpaper taste like?

your ready for christmas already? wanna sort mine out for me?

was ready bout a month ago :D im extra organised by nature its very good but very bad for people that are slack around me..i cant bear it! aka..control freak

mrsessex - I have just finished the last batch of wrapping up. All done now.
The only problem is that my mum is snowed in and doesn't think she is going to be able to get to the airport tomorrow for her flight. Her village is at the top of a hill and apparently cars aren;t getting up it and people are abandoning them and walking.
Her friend was going to take her but he is in a different village and also on a bank scattered with abandoned cars and isn't going to be able to get to her.
I hope the council get organised over night and get the roads salted!

O no :(

It's sooooo icy here alex and some roads are off atm

It's sooo cold the snow is just not melting :(

Fingers crossed for your mum x

Thanks mrsessex - have been on the phone to other friends and they say it's dreadful.
She has called a local taxi and he seems to think that by the morning they will have sorted the roads.
Fingers crossed!

O yes let's hope !

I'm Essex London boarder and have snow predicted virtually all week! Lucky I'm not teaching this week booked the whole week off .. I must have known LOL

Something silly... my husband and I went to a ten year olds' birthday today -- it was good fun.

It was -- the birthday girl was so sweet. She does not like being the centre of attendtion, but you tell she was pleased.

Back