Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

Hi Pesty, Just taking day by day, got lots of support, so hopefully this will help me keep on track as I have a lot to lose! I gained what I lost and an extra 14Ib's Eeeeek!

I know what the problem is though, so I just have to try and deal with it as best as I can. Plus my OH has to lose weight for his chest surgery this year, and so I can be strict with him because he has no choice, and this means he won't be helping me sabotage myself!

My mum gave me a load of recipe books and I have the new Jamie Oliver magazine where he has his list recipes of the year, so gonna backwards SW engineer some of them, and I hope this will help me choose wisely, because I will be eating food I enjoy.

I have a Moroccan dish I will be sharing soon as well ;)

Well it sounds like you are in a good place for it all, which is very important!!

I hope OH is ok?!?!

Thanks for the recipes, Im so glad your here!!

xx

Wednesday 18th Jan 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Porridge with a sprinkle of raisins (2 syns)

Lunch

SW style traditional all day english breakfast, eggs in frylite, baked beans, back bacon , no fat, 2 HE Tesco cumberland sausages, garlic mushrooms. Fruit. (2 syns)

Dinner

Honey and mustard chicken with sponger mash, as above recipe. (3 syns)

Snacks

Fruit.

Drinks

Large sf squash, 2 cans Zero coke, 3 teas with sweetners

HEA = Skimmed milk
HEB = Porridge Oats.

Syns = 7

Thursday 19th Jan 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

2 weetabix with granulated sweetener and skimmed milk

Lunch

Ham and hard boiled eggs with lettuce sprayed in frylite sale spray. Banana, Apple, pineapple. Activia FF yoghurt. Alpine light bar (3 syns)

Dinner

Rump steak, grilled with salt and pepper and garlic 3 sprays of PB - EV Olive oil spray. Beetroot and olive (1 syn) salad, sprayed in cesar FL 1 cal spray, and 4 sprays of PB EV Olive oil spray (7 sprays for 1/2 syn). Batchelors golden savoury rice, 1/2 corn on the cob, steamed, with buttery FL.

Snacks

Fruit. Baby Beetroot.

Drinks

1 cans Zero coke, 3 teas with sweeteners, night time tea with 2 tsp honey (2 syns)

HEA = Skimmed milk
HEB = Weetabix.

Syns = 6 1/2

Friday 20th Jan 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

2 weetabix with granulated sweetener and skimmed milk

Lunch

Didn't have lunch as there was a family emergency which whisked me off, and literally didn't have anything for 6 hours, not even a cup of tea!

Dinner

Bolognese Bake - quick and easy

Served 4

Sainsburys frozen Bolognese veg mix (finely diced onion, carrot and celery - can use for chills too!)
Sainsburys mixed sliced peppers.
Sliced chestnut mushrooms or plain.
PB Olive oil spray (2 syns) - NB can use frylite.
3 cloves of garlic
500g Extra lean mince
Tin chopped tomatoes
Tomatoe puree 4 tbsps
65ml red wine (4 syns)
Worcestershire sauce
160g LF cheddar (23 syns) (can use as a HEA)
Sliced baby plum tomatoes
Mixed italian herbs and salt and pepper

Rigatoni pasta.

Cook Bolognese veg and sliced peppers and mushrooms and garlic in the oil/frylite until all the water is gone, then add the mince until browned, then season, and add wine, tomatoes and puree and a 1/2 cup of water and then simmer.

Cook the pasta.

Mix together once pasta is cooked.

Frylite a baking tray and put the mixture in it, add the cheese on top. Place the sliced tomatoes all over it and then bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.

NB: So if you use frylite and have cheese as a HEA its 1 syn per person or syn the cheese! I had to syn it because I had, had my HEA already. It really really is worth adding the wine!

For me it was 7 1/2 syns because of the cheese and PB oil.

Snacks

Walkers baked crisps (5 syns)
2 tsp Honey (2 syns)
Fruit.

Drinks

1 cans Zero coke, 3 teas with sweeteners, night time tea with 2 tsp honey (2 syns)

HEA = Skimmed milk
HEB = Weetabix.

Syns = 14 1/2

Attachments

• DSCF0017.jpg
    DSCF0017.jpg
    519.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Saturday 21st Jan 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Was asleep!

Lunch

2 weetabix with some of my HEA and sweetener.

Dinner

I cooked chicken breasts and then sliced them, then I served them with an Olive salad (1/2 syn), Baby beetroot, Batchelors golden savoury rice, mini corn on the cob. I use frylite salad spray and 7 sprays of PB oil (1/2 syn between 4 ppl) which between 4 people is negligible.

Snacks

Fruit. Fruit salad.

Drinks

HEA = Skimmed milk
HEB = Weetabix.

Syns = 2 1/2 syn

Video Dairy 21st Janaury 2012 - talking about how I feel about how I am doing, giving a shout out to a few people, talking about support, and where to get it. I also talk about how a 1ib is not JUST a pound, and also what a pound of fat looks like, and showing you my counter top push up challenge! Also one of my recipes :)

[YOUTUBE]TpoOK1xHkhM[/YOUTUBE]

Go on lady!

Loads of luck and positive thoughts. You have done something not many of us can do with the VLOG. I know I couldn't have and I'm daft and game for most things:eek:

Sunday 22nd Jan 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

2 weetabix HEA & HEB

Lunch

Pasta n Sauce with vegetables.

Dinner

Syn free meatloaf and vegetables with roasted skinned mini roasties (syn free)

I do my meatloaf with

500g extra lean mince
1 onion diced
3 cloves garlic crushed
salt, pepper, paprika and parsley
4 tbsp tom puree
1 egg beaten.

All mooched together and put in a loaf tin and cooked for 45 mins on 180C

Snacks

Fruit. WW fruit biscuit crumble ( 4 1/2 syns) Walkers Baked crisps (5 syns)

Drinks

HEA = Skimmed milk
HEB = Weetabix.

Syns = 11 1/2 syn

Attachments

• DSCF0059.jpg
    DSCF0059.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Monday 23rd Jan 2012 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Porrideg HEA & HEB

Lunch

Egg and Bacon with fruit.

Dinner

Sirloin steak (got it cheap NOM!) with egg salad and corn on the cob and batchelors beef rice. (free)

Snacks

Fruit. WW fruit biscuit crumble ( 4 1/2 syns) Walkers Baked crisps (5 syns)

Drinks

HEA = Skimmed milk
HEB = Porridge

Syns = 11 1/2 syn

So lovely to have you back sweetie, you've been missed (((hugs))) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww thankoo hunny, I missed you guys, I was stupid to leave, cos I know you guys would have been there through my bad as well. Should slap myself silly!! :D:cool:

PMSL - 7lb = 1/2 a stone.

Hint. 14lb = 1st. Just in case you don't recognise the next one.;)

Sorry - couldn't resist:p

Glad I inspired you to have the steak:cool:

Back