Silver's Diary

Well done on the run! Good luck in Conso!

congats xxx

Your doing fantastic

Sorry for the lack of posting. I feel like I've been super busy....but I can't remember what I've been doing :/ I know exercising and physio appts definitely happened....lol

Weekend was full of little lapses but I don't think there was too much damage done. I've a week of prepping for my trip home in front of me. Definitely considering a few protein days as a little kick and I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow :D

I've seen that the weather on the other side of the pond is pretty cold at the moment so I've no idea what I'm going to do because I don't feel like I've any clothes warm enough and I don't want to buy new warm clothes.... Winter was pretty mild here this year.

Anywho, just gotta buckle down and get stuff done. I'm sure I can borrow things when I'm home. I'm small enough to do that now :p :D

Definitely borrow clothes Silver!!! No need to spend the money and you will need them atm - its blimmin freezin!!!! I'm not loving it personally!!! Sounds like you had a good weekend on a fairly even keel - good gal!!! So exciting heading home - a new haircut and a few pp days in prep sounds like a plan!! How long are you going home for? Is James going with you? xxx

I'm going for just over 3 weeks :D basically my Mam's Easter hols from school. James isn't coming unfortunately, but then again if he was we probably couldn't have afforded to go, what with boarding the animals etc. I think I might have to invest in some warm clothes...Or see how heavy my winter coat makes my suitcase :/ I could wear it, but I don't fancy having to deal with it while travelling. I'm currently putting on lots of clothes to wash and swiftly realizing many of the jumpers are old or too big. Might make a run to the outlet mall to pick up a couple of cheap jumpers if it's really that cold........ (yay shopping :p)

Good excuse for more shopping xxx

New jumpers it is then!!Take the winter coat even if it means carrying - you'll need it! xx

Bargain and bon voyage!! xxxx

Love a billy bargain xxx have a great visit xxx

I reckon you're new clothes would come in handy, still blooming cold here.... Brrrrrrfh! Trouble is this sort of cold raises all sorts of old habits in me with puddings and potatoes (yeah, eating them!) you done good if you stayed stable girl

U must be home soon Silver? Hope ur trip was amazing though Defo cold!!!!! Lol! X

Wow! I have been away for ages :( Sorry for not replying you guys. I lost track of a lot of things online when I went home, purely from being preoccupied :/

Unfortunately my return is not inspired by nostalgia but weight gain :( I lost myself to the Summer and an injury or two and now I'm trying to find skinny me again :p I've 20-25lbs to lose this time round. Fingers crossed it won't take long :)

Back