Silver's Diary

He has, technically, hidden them again Pogmama but badly because I know where they are. He's going to re-hide them shortly.

You're right Maintainer...I did have a fairly salty dinner the night before so it was probably water retention. I'm gonna be super good this week and get more cardio in. I'm considering trying hot yoga on Thursday although I don't know what you wear to it :confused: You get so hot and sweaty that I feel regular gym clothes would be silly to wear....I may have to buy..duh duh duuuuuh....shorts! :eek:

Today was the end of my second protein day in a row and my mini kickstart. Back to PV tomorrow, albeit more P than V :p 5 days and counting to my mini goal! I'd love to exceed it :) :fingerscrossed:

I love snooking myself :D

Well done on getting back and awesome loss...

Ok, I know this is bad...but I truly am obsessed....not that that's an excuse really.... James didn't hide the weighing scales. He forgot. I weighed myself :( and I did it after my yoghurt, coffee and water (maybe a half pound of food, being very generous) and I was up to 195lbs! How!?! How is that even possible! That's, at the least, 4lbs and, at the most, 6.5lbs! And I did a protein day yesterday! It's bull! Gaaaaaaahhhh! I'm gonna get my trainer to weigh me today. My head will explode otherwise!
I can handle having to lose 2.6lbs or even up to 5lbs for Monday, but 10lbs!?! *Head explodes*

Did your trainer weigh you in the end?

I guess it's more important that the fat% has gone down. My weight has stayed the same but I've had cm and fat% loss too so I don't think too much about the actual kg the scales show.

Vroom vroom =3=3=3 ;)

Having a pretty slow weekend this week. Viewed a lovely apartment yesterday and we were hoping to hear today about whether our application was accepted but nothing yet. A watched pot never boils and all that jazz :p

I skipped the gym yesterday as well and flaked out of a run today too. My muscles were just too achey. I'm hopefully going to go for a swim/run tomorrow. Other than that we've just been prepping to move/spring cleaning. We've until next weekend to decide if we're leaving this apartment or renewing our lease. Fingers crossed we find a nice new place :)

I start work on Monday which I'm a little apprehensive about. Although, this is the 3rd time they've asked me to work for them so I guess that means they like my work :) And I don't have to start until 8:30am which means I can get to my morning class :) It's so much easier to get to the gym before work than trying to drag yourself there after. I think next week is going to be good :)

I am trying to get into morning exercise too as I think of too many excuse not to do it later on in the day. ;)
Good luck with work on Monday. :)

Good good :) Onwards and downwards!

I clicked on here to see how you doing and noticed last post was two weeks ago... then checked other diaries and a lot of us havent been on here in ages!

How are you doing Silver?

xx

Hey!

Yeah it has been ages :eek: I've been super busy since I started back at work and super tired too due to the 6am start :p I've been meaning to come on to confess my sins...the last 2 weeks I was bad. I had 2 birthdays, one on each weekend and I allowed myself to fall off the wagon. I'm back at it again and hoping to get to 177lbs by the 25th.
However! I do have my own birthday in a week and a half and I will be having a cheat night. In anticipation of this I've finally gotten started on my cardio and I'm being super strict with myself in the run up.

Despite all the above bad news I do have some good, if odd news. My work pants fit! Comfortably! :eek: Now this may not seem like a big deal but I bought these SOBs when I was happy with my weight (circa mid 170lbs) but still planning to drop an inch or two, so they were tight when I bought them. I wore them at another job over Christmas and had to use my hair-tie trick to keep them closed and I was at a similar weight to what I am now, maybe a pound or 2 heavier. But now, despite the similar weight, my Carhart, heavy duty, no-stretch-whatsoever work pants zip and button up with no muffining and no discomfort! It's bizarre and AWESOME! :D I am assuming that I have continued to regain muscle faster than I can lose fat and therefore my actual weight is not quite relevant at the moment. I'm going to get my trainer to check my body fat % again and see where it's at. It was circa 27% when I was having my weighing scales freak out several weeks back :p My ultimate goal would be 21%. 23% was my lowest ever :)

Oh we all have all been there and done that... at least you back on now :wavey:

So good about the work pants! That's such a great non-scale victory!! :party0011: Let us know what the BF reading is...

p.s. still not doing any cardio. 1 month now. Just meh! :p

All the working out must be paying off! x

It is weird sometimes when the scales don't reflect the real perception of weight. Today i was absolutely convinced I was under 11 stone - a mini target- but the scales said otherwise. But my trousers were definitely looser - so I go with the trousers !
Hope youre getting to where you want to be!

So today was my first PV day since the returning to the wagon train on Monday. I had a friend over for a make-up night and treated myself to beef and broccoli from the local Chinese :D What I love about this Chinese is that they actually have really nice quality stuff so I know my dinner wasn't a slip :) No rice or other carbs of course :p My friend got pork fried rice and nearly left half her portion here. I remembered it and got it packed up for her to take away from me :p

Didn't go to the gym this morning as I have a slight repetitive strain injury in my elbow. With the work I'm doing it doesn't get much rest/time to heal so I'm trying to watch how much I use it in the gym and after 2 arms days in a row I decided gym would do more harm than good.
I'm quite proud of this decision. I had become obsessed with working out and everyone was telling me to cut back but I just felt so guilty if I didn't do 1-3 workouts a day that I ended up being very susceptible to injuries. I'm happy I can decide to skip the gym now, with only minor guilt :p

hahaha... still with the no exercise guilt I see?

How did the weekend go? Was it your bday weekend or is that this week?

Back