Silver's Diary

Lol I have no idea Siddid. I guess I'll rearrange things if (when :cross:) I get a job.

Just back from Spin. Super proud of myself for going! Though I almost quit the class a few times.... Feel like I should go have a cold bath now. Ice my aching muscles so I can use em in my PT session tomorrow evening :p

Day 72

Today was a PV day. I had leftovers from 2 days ago for breakfast and a coffee. I seriously contemplated skipping all my classes but decided to only skip Zumba. To be honest it's not a very hardcore workout and I was pretty certain that I would only be able for one class today, so I decided to make it the hard one :p
I almost quit the Spin class a few times, but managed to keep going. I ache loads right now lol.

When I got home I got a lunch of a salmon burger and a veggie burger, after a shower. One of my friends txt and said she was working from home if I wanted to call over for some company :) I grabbed my new dresses, the 3 that I liked, and went up to hers. It was so nice to get a female opinion on the dresses and I can trust her to be honest with me. As a result I'll be returning one more of the dresses. I wasn't quite certain about it and when I showed her she immediately pointed out the things I was uncertain of, so it's back for store credit it goes!

It was about dinner time when I got home so I made a simple broccoli and cheese(NF) soup. I was stuffed after that, and it was only just over half a bowl! :D
James was playing a late football game so I collected him from that at 9. Driving was a bit of a chore with my arms feeling so stiff :(

I had to drop over to a friends when I got home. She's allowing people to use her apt at a holiday home while she's away and has guests coming this weekend. She needs me to sort out the apt, change sheets etc, and then let the people in tomorrow first thing in the morning. I had to pick up sheets and stuff from her. She can't do it because there is actually someone currently staying in her apt and they won't be gone until tomorrow morning I think. Anywho it just means I have to get up early, :sigh:

Got my oatbran once I was back in my apt. Mixed it with the usual yogurt but tried a combo flavouring :) My SF apple drink powder with the caramel sauce! Soooo good! :gimi: Going to try some green tea now. James was given a gift of it when he went to China for work. After that it's aff to bed!

So sleepy :zz:

Day 73 and 74

Wow, hectic days! I was just far too sleepy to write an entry last night and way to busy this morning to catch up :( so here are the last 2 days.

Day 73 - (PP) So I got up early to go to my friends apartment to sort it out for the people arriving later. I called her to be buzzed in and then headed up to the apt. The keys weren't inside the door like I was expecting so I went to check in the sitting room. There were boots and a jacket and a suitcase on the floor! :confused: There was a laptop on the counter and stuff on the bed... The current person staying there hadn't left at 7am like she'd said she would :( I called my friend and she said to leave. She wanted me to email the girl and find out what the story was. The whole thing got incredibly stressful... I had the new people arriving at 11 and turned out the other girl was at a conference and wouldn't be out of the apt until 2! :( Long story short my nice easy day got horribly complicated and stressful :(

I had a late breakfast/early lunch of a salmon burger and t bacon. I didn't end up getting time for dinner, despite buying 2 huge fillet steaks, because I had a workout at 6:30 and had to leave at 6. The workout was pretty brutal, all abs and shoulders. I barely finished it without bawling like a baby lol.

After the workout we went to my friends house to construct a "diaper cake" for the baby shower. It's basically rolled up nappies, bound with ribbon into the shape of a tiered cake with little baby items hidden in it. By midnight we still hadn't finished :( I went home and had to shave and scrub my legs before bed. I planned to wear a gorgeous, new, pencil dress I got in February that I've been keeping for a special occasion :) Was going to wait until my bday but decided to suprise my trainer with it for her baby shower. After sorting out my legs I passed out in bed...once I'd eaten a couple of strips of jerky and a jello pot.

Day 74 - (PV) Got up early again this morning. I was to meet one of my friends downtown for brekkie and shopping to find "diaper cake" decorations. Instead I picked her up and we went to the shopping centre near the Uni. No breakfast for me :( We got some lovely little items and went back to her apt to finish the cake. I got it done be 12:30 and legged it (in my car) home.

Once home, at 1, I gave myself a quick facial, showered and started my makeup. My jewelry was black pearls so my eyeshadow matched the pearls. I was quite pleased how they turned out. I wanted my eyes subtle enough for daytime but colourful enough that people would see the colour scheme.
Once makeup was done, I did my hair. Then I got dressed and had just enough time to wolf down the brussel sprouts, broccoli and t bacon james had made for lunch. I was out the door by 2:30.

I collect both my exercise buddies and, laden with gifts, we made our way to the shower. The house it was in was amazing! Old red brick with sash windows and wooden floors. There were cakes and wine and treats everywhere! I stuck to the vegetable plate, nibbling on baby carrots, tomatoes, broccoli and sugar snap peas....I can't tell you how much I wanted a carrotcake cupcake! I loooove cream cheese icing! :drool:
Everybody loved the "diaper cake" and Nev was so happy with my dress and how I looked :D I had a nice time and I'm pretty sure Nev did too :)

First thing I did when I got home was change into my dressing gown. Second thing was curl up on the couch for a nap! :p I got up at 8 to make dinner, those wonderful steaks I had bought yesterday :gimi:. I steamed broccoli and t bacon with garlic and smoked salt to have with them. The steaks themselves were dry fried for a few minutes and served rare :D
I had my oatbran for dessert with yogurt and now I am off to bed. I have to clean the apartment tomorrow before my other sister in law arrives.

Night :zz:

Silver - really how are you gonna find time for work???? You fill your day every day and are always on the run - reading your posts makes me exhausted!! LOL - hope sister in law thinks you amazing and that you have a fun filled two weeks with her. x

Lol and here I was worrying that I sound lazy most of the time :p I do a lot of tv watching tbh honest and most of what I do other than that can be re-organised or replaced with something... I'd just be worrried that I wouldn't keep the exercise up :(
I can't wait until Cathy arrives :D She's loads of fun and she knows exactly what she wants to do so it should be a straightforward action pack 2 weeks :p

Oh! good news! I lost 4lbs this week! :party0049: All the exercise paid off :D

4lb good loss, well done you x

Four Pound, four pound, four pound - woooo hooooooO! All that running around is paying off for sure Silver - how cool - hope your having a good time with your sister in law x

Day 75

Today was a PP day and my weigh-in day :) I'm down 4lbs this week and I'm right in the middle of TOTM! I'm incredibly happy :D :party0049:

James and I slept in this morning. We were both pretty exhausted after the last few days. I had scrambled eggs and t bacon for breakfast :gimi: after which I started tidying the apartment.

At around lunchtime we went to Costco to do our bi-weekly shop. James started Stabilisation today so I convinced him to get a hot dog for his lunch as a treat while we were there :) We got our shopping, filling the tank at the Costco pumps and headed home.
I planned to go to the dog park with Rua for the afternoon because I was feeling guilty for not getting her out in a while. Our friend Oliver came with me. Lunch was a quick bowl of oatbran and yogurt in the 15mins I was home :p

Despite all the cars at the dog park there were hardly any dogs there. :( Rua was playing with an Australian Shepard and enjoying herself, but the Aussies owner thought the snarling noises were coming from Rua (not his Aussie) and shoved her away :( She didn't get a proper play at all, but hopefully we'll go tomorrow and there'll be some nice bully breeds there. She loves wrestling with the bullys :)

Got home and continued with the tidy. Started lagging a bit in the middle of the evening...until we double checked Cathy's arrival time. Her flight was 40mins early! James pitched in then and we did a blitz clean of the apt and got it looking quite well. We arrived at the airport about 10 minutes before Cathy came out :p Poor thing was wrecked! She's in bed now :)

James and I had waited to have dinner, in case Cathy wanted to go out for food. All she wanted was her bed :p so James fried up some chicken, t bacon, crab and a teeny amount of sweet pepper in oyster sauce for dinner. We had a jelly pot each for dessert.

I'm feeling suprisingly awake at the moment but I don't know how long that will last :p So I'm off to bed. Might read a bit :) Night! :zz:

Silver you never finished your diary......what was her reaction when she saw the new you!

Day 76

Today was PV and Cathy's first day with us :) She was sooo excited to go to brunch :p so we headed up to Fremont to a place called Roxy's. I got an omelette with ham, sausage, bacon, spinach, tomato and onion. It was really nice but literally a fraction of what Cathy and James got :p About a 1/5 of Cathy's and a 1/4 of James's lol.

After breakfast we walked down to Theo's Organic, Fair-Trade Chocolate factory and wandered around the gift shop. James and Cathy tried out all the free samples and bought some stuff :) Then we headed to show Cathy the Fremont Troll and after it was off home.

I had a quick lunch of left overs from last night. The others were still stuffed from brunch lol. We all changed into some dirty clothes and then headed to the dog park with Rua. We tired her out completely! :D

James went off to play football this evening and I got a shower while Cathy had a nap :p I had my oatbran with yogurt as an afternoon snack. Oddly hungry today :confused: James grabbed a shower when he got back and we headed off to a japanese place for dinner. We were expecting to only meet one friend at the restaurant and instead met 3 :D Had a lovely dinner! Salmon sashimi, grilled scallops with salad, miso soup and a smoked salmon salad with rocket and a hazelnut vinaigrette. I know that sounds like a lot but the sashimi is tiny and the scallops are an appetizer.
Drinks in our local followed until we were kicked out and now we're watching Dr. Horribles Sing Along Blog :D Bed after, yay

:zz:

Are we allowed miso soup? I've got abox in!

Day 77

Today was a PP day. We got up early and unfortunately it was raining so our planned hike was out of the question. I had my oatbran and yogurt for breakfast.

James and Cathy hummed and hawwed over what to do today for a good while before finally deciding to go to Costco. Cathy wanted to see about getting cheap contacts there. So we headed over at around 1 and had a wander. Cathy couldn't get her contacts unfortunately due to some prescription problem. We went to their "cafe" after shopping and Cathy got my fav, a chicken caesar bake, and James got a hotdog. I had shrimp in lime and cilantro (American name for coriander I've just found out) which we bought in store, which was nice enough.

I had my first intro class to Crossfit this evening and it was grand. Didn't die like I was expecting too. Accidently picked up a 12lb medicine ball and tried to switch it out later when we were doing dead lifts but the guy wouldn't let me even though I told him I usually use 40lbs :confused::mad: I didn't even break a sweat but you live and learn and I know which medicine ball to go for now.
I have a pt session tomorrow morning with my gym pt, Austin, and I was tempted to text her and tell her to double whatever she has planned for my workout, but I didn't :p I need to lose 3lbs a week for the next 4 weeks to stay on target and I won't do that with my Crossfit Intro being so easy :rolleyes:

For dinner we went to the Cheesecake Factory. I had an omelette to start with ham, onions and bacon :)o) in it. For mains I had a petite filet with a side of broccoli (which I got boxed to bring home). Twas a hard night on my will power. First was the fresh, warm bread in front of me, then my broccoli came with onion rings on top and then James's fries smelt amazing and all I could think of at the end was how much I wanted a cheesecake! I got an espresso....:sigh: I'm going to blame TOTM for how crap I feel. I really felt like saying "F*** it! I'm thin enough" all day today! Despite still having a stone and a half left to lose... bah!

We're home now and James and Cathy are drinking beers. Don't get me wrong I don't begrudge them their fun and there's no way I'd want them to hold back on my account....I just want to get a glass of wine and join them :p Instead I think I'll head to bed and read a bit..

Oh I have a job interview tomorrow, I just remembered! Well it just got confirmed :p It's for a position as a "Mask Painter" for a costume company. It's at 3:30 about 20mins drive away, in good traffic. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Anywho, off to bed! Night :zz:

night SS hope your interview goes well tommorrow :) ... mmm cheesecake :D I love cheesecake LOL think i may make a dukan friendly one today

Good luck silver hope you wow them x

Back