SilverSlimmer's JUDDDD quest!

Only half a pound this week but I am actually happy as I didn't think I would lose anything. Two meals out and a day of indulgence don't make for brilliant results. However I have been good on the DDs and feel ready to get stuck in this week. If I lose 2 lbs I will go down a 'number' and that would be a real boost. I am just 6 pounds off getting into the overweight category for my height and that is one of my goals, so lots of incentives to keep going.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Another pound gone. I hoped for more as I wanted to hit the 11's this week but it was not to be. Next week is not going to be easy as I have a meal out on a DD but I shall just have to manage it somehow. Lovely to see the weight slowly disappearing......although it would be even nicer to see it disappearing fast!

I do every other day Barbs, I find this works well. Today I am on an UD and I have really eaten a lot as now and again my body just says...FOOD! But I know tomorrow I will be back on track and probably fine for a couple of weeks. I expect it will take me at least a year to achieve what I want but at least things are improving all the time and this way is just so easy. Give it a whirl but do try and eat 'well'. What you do have needs to be nutritious or your health will suffer.
Good Luck!

You are doing really well, I think slow and steady does win the race in the end, although I've taken some convincing about it!! Great to see those numbers coming down big congrats! xx

Thanks, Lanarkwitch. I am struggling a bit at present but think it is just the weather getting me down. I feel that if I can stick to the DDs then at least it is damage limitation however it coincides with a lunch out this week - first time! I am desperate to get in the 11's. Bound to happen sooner or later.

Also struggling a bit, but just need to get this week under my belt and get some momentum going again, we can do it xx

Missed a few weeks but nothing much happening. I STS the first week, lost half a pound the second and this week I have got back on track and lost 11/2 pounds. That makes 19 lbs altogether. I am starting to think of it as long term and not agonise too much about the week to week loss. I already look better in my clothes and I feel i can keep up the regime. I haven't weighed as little as this for 9 years so that feels good too.

Haven't posted for a while but I have been plodding on. Weight loss has slowed right down but at least it is still going down. I have lost 24 pounds now. I am trying to motivate myself to get back on track.

I find that there is a huge difference in my shape though and I am struggling to keep up as none of my clothes fit for very long. UD today so I need to be careful as they are the problem. DD are easy.

Slow and steady wins the race, I fully believe it will stay off better that way, assuming we keep up our good habits

It has been a while and things really slowed down even though I have never given up on the down days. I have finally lost 2 stone so that is a real landmark moment for me. I realised that I had been slipping into bad ways on the UDs and so I am back on track and 2 lb went this week. I think I may revise my final weight and be happy with 9st 7lbs as my shape has changed so much I think another couple of stone will be more than enough to make me satisfied.

Well, you have probably guessed by now I am not the worlds best at posting. I have managed to lose 32 lbs this year by using JUDDD so I am really happy. The last few months I have more or less stayed the same but at least it has taught me how to maintain as I have not put weight back on.

Now I am thinking about next year. I was going to wait until the Spring and then try and move another stone but I am so tired of clothes not fitting that I really just want to get down to my goal weight and stabilise and sort out my wardrobe.

So, come the New Year I am going to try and combine JUDDD with a low carb diet and try and lose the last 20 lbs in the first 4 months.

I'll report back how I get on!

Well done on the 32lbs lost so far! That is incredible!

Good luck with those last 20lbs. I'm sure you'll have no problems shifting them in that length of time. Especially if you combine JUDDD with low carb. Don't be a stranger :)

Well, a year gone and half a job done! Christmas was a bit of a diet disaster even though I only indulged for a few days which makes me realise that I am going to have to find an eating regime for life if I am going to keep this weight off.

I am back on a down day today and starting Year 2 with a target of 9st 7lbs. I am going to make it!!!! I love being slimmer and although 9st 7lbs is a compromise I am trying to be realistic.

Will report in now and again!

Yesterday's down day was not brilliant but I did weigh a pound less this morning. Today is my first UD when I am following a low carb, high protein regime and it has been really good. I think Christmas made me realise that over indulgence is not for me!

Another pound gone this morning. Now I know this I fluid but it is a good re- starter boost. I need lots of motivation at the present moment, that is why I am posting daily. Down day today so lots of water until my evening meal!

Thanks Carrie and Sarah, the support is much appreciated! Carrie you lok amazing in your photo! Sarah, I am sure you will make it this year.

Well, I am a happy bunny this morning as two more pounds have gone and I am now back to my pre-Christmas weight. I am so glad I got right back on track. I guess from now on it is 'proper' weight loss and not just fluid so I will see how I get on for the rest of the week. Because of my age and health problems I am not very active so 1-2 lbs. a week is the best I can hope for but at least that will get me down to target by the Spring. Yippee! :)

Back