SilverSlimmer's JUDDDD quest!

29.09.2014. 11.06.08. :rolleyes:

About what I expected as it was an UD. I am trying to eat sensibly and well on UD and I think I am doing reasonably well by and large. Next week is going to be more difficult as I have 2 meals out. I am going to count tomorrow as my official weigh in day after the first week so fingers crossed it is a good one.

Happiness is .....

29.09.2014. 11.05.06. :):)

6lbs gone!!!! Better than I could have hoped for. It does show how really being careful helps. And no alcohol.

This week is going to be more difficult but I am still hoping for a loss. Lunch out today which will be a nice change, just need to choose wisely. Must confess last night and this morning I felt hungry.

30.09.2014. 11.06.02. :)

Very happy with this especially as I had a meal out and also rather indulged at other times. Can't say I felt that good after I had eaten either. A lesson perhaps? Hope to have a good day today. I will be out for most of it so it should be easier to keep on track.

01.10.2014. 11.05.08. :)

I had hoped for a little more as I was very good yesterday but heyho it all helps. I did so well last week I can't expect miracles.

Back