Simmy's food diary

ok here's what i have had today!

Red Day

Brekkie - egg tomato on toast HEXb

Lunch - chicken salad with lettuce, tomato cucumber pineapple a sploge of mayo ex lite (1syn)

Kit kat 2 fingers (5syns)

alpen light 0.5 HEXb

2 choccies 4 syns

snack banana and muller light

Dinner: fish baked on tomatoes covered in bread crumbs made with a slice WM bread HEXb 0.5 parmesan HEXa and steamed broccoli, cauliflour and carrotts

2 more choccies!! 4 syns

total 14 syns!!

tuesdays food diary:

I did a green day!

Brekkie- porridge with milk and a banana HEXa&b

Lunch - super whole foods salad from M&S with butternut squash, peppers, brocoli, asparagus, tomato onion and olive oil dressing i'm going to say this meal was around 6 syns (3 for the oil) 3 for anything else *fingers crossed*

Muller lite yoghurt

Dinner - tasting evening at SW tonight so i made SW chips and a HEXa&b pizza's with a syn free tomato sauce made with fresh garlic, italian herbs salt and a teenie bit of splenda! topped with half fat cheese, onion, pinapple a small sprinkling of sweetcorn - two pizza's are ur 2 HEXa's and b's on red or green

Or... 1 is a healthy extra on EE

so i ended up not really eating much for dinner, was starving when i got home so i made an omlette with beans and THEN???

i killed,murdered,slaughtered a much craved for packet of cadburys creme egg minis :p 11 syns!!!! but boy they were worth it!!

wednesday

Extra Easy:

Brekkie 2 slices of WM toast HEXb an egg, beans and a tsp of marmalade (2 syns)

Lunch - went out for lunch today i chose to have chicken on skewers and rice and salad, the food arrived and the onions and peppers looked delish the rice was seasoned but not at all greasy but the chicken had a good tbsn worth of oil!! :( i must add it tasted odd as well maybe i am no longer used to greasy food! must be around 6-10 syns!

just got home had two celebrations 4 syns and a coffee

dinner i think will be pasta!! with loadsa veggies, in my fridge i have mushrooms, courgettes, peppers onions and passatta!! perfect topped with parmesan HEXa!!

Right! i'm not even going to go into my easter diary, all i know is that its time to draw that line again!!! and move on!

After 4 days on Shropshire too much food and very little exercise i am back on the plan agin as of today!!

Brekkie - my mum made me yummy fruit salad with kiwi strawberry banana and papaya top with a little milk and half a weetabix crushed over it - i plan to have two small wholemeal rolls with my lunch later so i am counting this as 1.5 syns for the half weetabix Milk = HEXa

went to the gym for an hour had a good ol chat with my mum

Lunch - Indian style traditional veggie stew made with aubergine, carrots cauliflour, peas onion and tomatoes with two small w/m rolls HEXb

Dinner not yet decided!(edit) i had two sunny side ups done in fry lite, beans and slimming world chips!!

Last edited:
wednesday's diary: Green Green!!

Brekkie eggs on toast with beans HEXb

Lunch - cous cous with roasted courgettes, peppers, onions ans sweetcorn seasoned with veggie stock cube

alpen light HEXb

got hungry so had the remaining beans with another egg!

Dinner - baked potato with grilled veggies (same as the ones with couscous) topped with cheese and a big salad HEXa

Syns: ummm chocolate full on 15 syns worth!! :p

Thursday - red day

Brekkie - weetabix with milk and sweetner - HEXa & b

Lunch Chicken salad with a little pesto and feta cheese - HEX a + 1.5 syns

21 gm bag of maltesers - 5.5 syns

Dinner - two eggs, two small slices of WM bread HEXb grilled mushrooms and tomatoes and a coffee with a dash of milk left over from brekkie!

also had an extra slice of wm bread and a tsp of marmalade - 5 syns

total of 12 syns

oh gaawwwddd its been a whole month since i updated? i suppose i havent been doing too badly so i havent felt the need! but with my girly holiday looming closer i think its much needed that i stay on trak now!! so here's today:

Green Day:

Breakfast - Green Tea
Banana and muller light

Just had a alpen light bar!

Lunch - I have made a chick pea salad with toms, red onion, cucumber, salad leaves, feta cheese and a sprinkling of cous cous cant wait to have it yum yum!!

Snack- 2 slices of small WM bread HEXb and an egg with spoon of baked beans

Got weigh in today!

Dinner : i am planing to have Fava Bean curry with rice with salad and possibly a raita! i havent decided yet what syns i am having i might save them for another day!! edit - didnt have rice my son ate it all! :( so had the beans with cheese

Last edited:
Back