Simple solution anyone?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by poppygirl, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. poppygirl

poppygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Been on many, returning to WW!
    Hiya,

I brought my exante products at the beginning of jan and in my first week lost 6lbs despite a few cheats.

Since then I haven't followed it due to a bereavement in the family and generally losing the motivation I did have!

Anyway, I'm back up to my starting weight still with just over 2 stone to loose. I still have three weeks of shakes to use. I was thinking of selling them but then red about the simple solution.

Has anyone followed this and if so what have the results been like? I've made a note of the recommended snacks & meals I can have with being a veggie. I understand it's generally high protein/low carb but I guess being in ketosis doesn't happen?

Any hints or tips very welcome please as thinking of starting this tomorrow!

Thanks xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Is Simple Solution the same as working solution? I get confused :) I do working solution on several days in the week, so I have 2-3 packs and a high protein, low carb meal. I'm pretty sure I stay in ketosis (I've never bothered with the ketostix), but my weight loss has been great. I've now lost 5stone in just over 3 months. I guess the important thing as a veggie will be to find a way to get the protein and stay low carb, but I'm sure you'll find a way. It's just adapting it to suit you. There's a useful post in the sticky thread about the ketogenic foods which might be helpful for you :)
    Good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.