Simple solution anyone?

poppygirl

Hiya,

I brought my exante products at the beginning of jan and in my first week lost 6lbs despite a few cheats.

Since then I haven't followed it due to a bereavement in the family and generally losing the motivation I did have!

Anyway, I'm back up to my starting weight still with just over 2 stone to loose. I still have three weeks of shakes to use. I was thinking of selling them but then red about the simple solution.

Has anyone followed this and if so what have the results been like? I've made a note of the recommended snacks & meals I can have with being a veggie. I understand it's generally high protein/low carb but I guess being in ketosis doesn't happen?

Any hints or tips very welcome please as thinking of starting this tomorrow!

Thanks xxx

Is Simple Solution the same as working solution? I get confused :) I do working solution on several days in the week, so I have 2-3 packs and a high protein, low carb meal. I'm pretty sure I stay in ketosis (I've never bothered with the ketostix), but my weight loss has been great. I've now lost 5stone in just over 3 months. I guess the important thing as a veggie will be to find a way to get the protein and stay low carb, but I'm sure you'll find a way. It's just adapting it to suit you. There's a useful post in the sticky thread about the ketogenic foods which might be helpful for you :)
Good luck xx

Back