Simple start ekk!

Thats good ur date went well, thats nice he paid for it all. I think ur right I think ur body has decided that ur skinny enough :-D I thought it was all free when u got to goal?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

He's a nice guy :) I was under the impression it was free! But you have to pay for the e tools.... But hey £15 for 3 month is wayyy better than £21.80 or whatever monthly pass is! :)

Hope you have a good weekend ladies :)

Well I do hope you have a better weekend than me!!!Mine is shaping up terribly :( totally blew it with the guy I had a date with the other day...a last min night out ending up with me completely out of control(I don't remember much) well I was in such a state I had no idea what was going on and I kissed someone... He seen and well yeah... I'm so so pissed off and annoyed with my self! I'm devastated to be honest, meet a nice guy then I go do summet stupid because of alcohol! Well I'm off it now, not worth it :(

Well I do hope you have a better weekend than me!!!Mine is shaping up terribly :( totally blew it with the guy I had a date with the other day...a last min night out ending up with me completely out of control(I don't remember much) well I was in such a state I had no idea what was going on and I kissed someone... He seen and well yeah... I'm so so pissed off and annoyed with my self! I'm devastated to be honest, meet a nice guy then I go do summet stupid because of alcohol! Well I'm off it now, not worth it :(

Oh dear that's a shame. Moderation is the key. Not worth not knowing how your night is going because of alcohol. I don't go out but if I do I usually have one drink or nothing at all. I hope you can work things out though xx

I hope it can be fixed but the outlook is grim. Feeling super sorry for my self today given the drama I've caused so I've been a pig... Had banana pancake with blueberries and yogurt (that's fine) tesco does a hog roast pack thing so I had that with 2 crumpets it was gorgeous then had 2 lemon cheesecake biscuits a hot chocolate with squirty cream and 2 small bags of milky way magic stars (not the multi packs!!) that's me for the day! Early night tonight I didn't even enjoy the chocolate tbh :/ just a bit emotional...

I hope it can be fixed but the outlook is grim. Feeling super sorry for my self today given the drama I've caused so I've been a pig... Had banana pancake with blueberries and yogurt (that's fine) tesco does a hog roast pack thing so I had that with 2 crumpets it was gorgeous then had 2 lemon cheesecake biscuits a hot chocolate with squirty cream and 2 small bags of milky way magic stars (not the multi packs!!) that's me for the day! Early night tonight I didn't even enjoy the chocolate tbh :/ just a bit emotional...

So sorry to hear that hun. Maybe try talking to him and apologise. If he's a good guy he will understand and maybe you can sort it x

I've said sorry etc, he just doesn't want to talk to me totally understandable so I won't bother him anymore :( defo staying off the alcohol i just lose it when I'm drunk don't remember a thing it's horrible

I've said sorry etc, he just doesn't want to talk to me totally understandable so I won't bother him anymore :( defo staying off the alcohol i just lose it when I'm drunk don't remember a thing it's horrible

That's no good hun. Its always better to have a clear head when your out but at least you realise that now. So sorry he's not talking to you but hopefully he'll come around and talk to you when he's ready x

It's really not but at least I've learned from it. Off to a boot camp work out thingy today so it should make me feel better. As for food had crumpets and cottage cheese will see how the rest of the day goes, should be fine :)

Banana pancake with a ww greek yogurt and blueberries It wasn't as nice as the natural yogurt I enjoyed the boot camp :) duno if I'll be eating anything else today will be having my hot chocolate later because it's now a habit (thankfully 40 calorie only habit and only 1 point) I may have a pack of sun bites if I feel I need something later!

Hope your ok hun. I've just done a counting day. It needs some serious planning lol

It does :) I've been a baddie and ate 3 digestive biscuits :( emotional hunger not actually hunger... But given the exercise I've done today I don't think it will have any impact on my weight. Provided the weathers not to horrible I'm going to do couch to 5k while the little ones at nursery, if I don't squeeze it in (dropping her off having an appointment then having to pick her up have gym on Tuesday! I need to get my 0% yogurt possibly some ww cookies my sweet tooth is going insane ATM :( I think it's because I've skipped breakfast the past few days will get that changed first thing!

It does :) I've been a baddie and ate 3 digestive biscuits :( emotional hunger not actually hunger... But given the exercise I've done today I don't think it will have any impact on my weight. Provided the weathers not to horrible I'm going to do couch to 5k while the little ones at nursery, if I don't squeeze it in (dropping her off having an appointment then having to pick her up have gym on Tuesday! I need to get my 0% yogurt possibly some ww cookies my sweet tooth is going insane ATM :( I think it's because I've skipped breakfast the past few days will get that changed first thing!

Ah the weather has been very bad. I suffer with S.A.D and all I wanted to do on Saturday was eat as I was feeling like crap. It rained all day non-stop. I need sunshine.

How do you do couch to 5k? I also have a sweet tooth which is a pain but yes, make sure you have breakfast otherwise you will binge all day x

Ah the weather has been very bad. I suffer with S.A.D and all I wanted to do on Saturday was eat as I was feeling like crap. It rained all day non-stop. I need sunshine. How do you do couch to 5k? I also have a sweet tooth which is a pain but yes, make sure you have breakfast otherwise you will binge all day x Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
ah :( that must be terrible :/ I just got an app c25k free 30/40 mins 3 times a week isn't bad. I'm going to make sure I do in the morning! I'm trying to quit smoking on top of my current emotional state it's not a good thing while trying to maintain/ lose weight! But thankfully the biccys are gone now! Will have proper meals! Need some meat! I think that was also part of the problem today! Tomorrow is another day, onwards and downwards! No more excuses now got to dust off the negativity and get on with it! Xx

Breakfast is done! Didn't have time to make anything so I had a bowl of Special K I had about a serving and a half (wasn't enough for another serving) 5points though! Ekk

Breakfast is done! Didn't have time to make anything so I had a bowl of Special K I had about a serving and a half (wasn't enough for another serving) 5points though! Ekk

5pp :eek:

Hows things going ??

Not to bad thanks new week new day new start :) had 3 meals today rather than 2

Back