Simple start ekk!

R u having 90 weeklies or 49

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can have 90 but I still have 10 left from the 49 (I'm not counting the alcohol from the weekend because I've no idea what the heck I drank other than way to much) I'll likely use 3/4 tomorrow and Wednesday.

Ive decided when I maintain I will probably just have my normal 26pp a day and my 49 weeklies then just have one takeaway a week unpointed

I think you get 6 extra points a day if you go that route I'll check my book when I get up :)

Not done well with lunch 10 points :O I mean it was lovely pulled pork with a BBQ sauce type thing and ww malted Danish! I wasn't doing a points day but think I'll change it now! Doing a ww bake in the bag but using ww sausages instead for dinner with lots of veggies :) going for walk to town and a skinny latte think they come in at 3pp... Will update you on the points later today!

I thought skinny latte was just 1pp

It comes up as 3 on the app, medium from costa, from what I gather it's free on f&h will check in group on Thursday :) as for the points day I'm on 29 so within budget for maintenance points :D

Oh right figured a skinny would b less, mc donalds normal latte is only 3/4/5 pp

How are you ladies?

I'm good :D lost a pound this week somehow :D stuffed my beloved banana pancake down my throat might have a jacket spud later or pasta haven't decided yet! How you getting on?

Well done on ur loss :-D

Well done. Not so good for me but I am back on track today and will be mixing my days and see how that goes. I've been very naughty this week :eek:

Sorry when did you start weight watchers? I just wanted to know if pro points have changed much from 2012/2013.

I'm sure you will do fine! sort of playing about 5 f&h days and 2 days points to see how it goes had jacket spud with mushrooms tomatoes and wafer thin ham (200g pack) and quark enough for 2 meals so will be having the same tomorrow... 5 of my weeklys because I can't live without hot chocolate & I've had 2 ww carrot cakes, lack of cigarettes driving me insane been on the e cig for about a week it's not to bad but it's not the same lol.

Ive been on and off ww since they introduced the new pp system and as far as I no the only things that has changed is I was allowed 29pp at the beginning and now im only allowed 26pp even st the same weight ect and the fact u can do sf days mixed in with ur pp week and of course they introduced sf!

Ive been on and off ww since they introduced the new pp system and as far as I no the only things that has changed is I was allowed 29pp at the beginning and now im only allowed 26pp even st the same weight ect and the fact u can do sf days mixed in with ur pp week and of course they introduced sf!

Oh thats good to hear as I have the 2012 starter pack in the blue folder and then I was given the red folder but I only have info about pro points in that one which isn't very good. 26 is nothing but I am going to make zero pp soup which will help me to not go overboard on the weeklies. I am just trying to get my head around it again as I have been doing slimming world.

Yeah 26 can b tough but I find it easier having fruit for breakfast so u only got 2 meals fir the 26pp and fruit is quite refreshing in the morning, plus I cant stomach a big brekky

Back