Simple start ekk!

I like to have a filling breakfast but I need it more when I have long days at uni. I had a lovely smoothie today. Mango, passionfruit and half a banana with low fat natural yogurt mmmm :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Smoothies can b very filling :-D

Oh it was delicious and very filling.

Well today I've blitzed 10 weeklys really feeling like crap :( it's down to the events of last weekend and trying my best to quit smoking, it's been a week without a smoke today is the first day it's really got to me!

Ive never smoked so dont no what its like quitting but I would have thought u may have come to that point where ur body is trying to tempt u but if u ignore it and get past that I expect u will find those cravings r totally gone within a few days :-D

Well today I've blitzed 10 weeklys really feeling like crap :( it's down to the events of last weekend and trying my best to quit smoking, it's been a week without a smoke today is the first day it's really got to me!

Well done on your achievement so far. I've never smoked but I assume the first few weeks are the hardest. Keep up the good work, it will be worth it in the end x

Just had some lovely news :D my sister flew off to New York on Wednesday... Got married today didn't tell anyone it was happening, it's the 5th anniversary today aswell :D roll on 15 march for the big shindig :D having my daughter the other sister and my self as bridesmaids the impression I got was they will be having a quiet ceremony then it's party time lol

Just had some lovely news :D my sister flew off to New York on Wednesday... Got married today didn't tell anyone it was happening, it's the 5th anniversary today aswell :D roll on 15 march for the big shindig :D having my daughter the other sister and my self as bridesmaids the impression I got was they will be having a quiet ceremony then it's party time lol

Awww that is sooo nice and romantic. That's definitely something to look forward too :)

How's your weekend going ladies?

Mines going good so far still on plan (pp) hot roast chicken for tea and im looking forward to it! Hows urs?

Danniella hows maintenance going?

Mines ok thanks. I've been doing pp for a few days now but will be doing sf tomorrow and Tuesday then back to pp. So far so good :)

I'm not doing to bad, today I'm having a fat day... Pointed most of what I've eaten today and I've had to use my weeklies..... Feeling quite bad today tbh stuffed my food for the day in one sitting :/ Sunday is usually a bad day for me... Had 5 chips 7milkiway stars muller light greek style a bowl of lucky charms quavers toast pork scrambled egg... I wasn't even hungry :/ urgh. Bad days all round

We all have days like that hun but at least you pointed it. I hope it gets better for you. Sunday's are boring lol

Omg I love the lucky charms cereal!

I mean it wasn't that terrible really it's just I scoffed it at once... This is why I won't be staying at a friends again for a long while! Lucky charms were in my local tesco for £5 expensive yes but I have paid up to £16 in other places! 3pp per serving (27g I think is a serving)

£5 is good! £7 is what I pay as there is only one shop that sells them, never seen them in tesco b4, I absolutely love them could eat them for breakfast dinner and tea :-D

Good lord they must be tasty for that price. Have you tried amazon?

Between £5-9 depending on box size, u must try them

Back