Simple start ekk!

I don't understand why the simply filling forum is sooooo quiet :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hate counting and 26 pp isn't a lot.

It's not I was wasting mine on junk tbh :/ lied about dinner made banana pancake put yogurt and blueberries on it, yum yum!

It's not I was wasting mine on junk tbh :/ lied about dinner made banana pancake put yogurt and blueberries on it, yum yum!

I suppose the whole point is to bulk it out with veg. On the old discover plan all fruit and veg were pointed plus there was no such thing as weeklies.

Mmmm banana pancakes sounds delish :)

Yeah but if I count points I can't resist because I feel so restricted if that makes sense?! You should try them they are lovely! 2 eggs mashed up banana beaten together and chucked in a pan lol

Yeah but if I count points I can't resist because I feel so restricted if that makes sense?! You should try them they are lovely! 2 eggs mashed up banana beaten together and chucked in a pan lol

I might give it a go tomorrow. No flour?

Nope , it's just banana and 2 eggs mixed together! I put the 0% yogurt on top because they can get a bit dry.

Nope , it's just banana and 2 eggs mixed together! I put the 0% yogurt on top because they can get a bit dry.

I'm liking that. Will try it tomorrow :D

Well crumpets and cottage cheeses for breakfast will be having a skinny latte when I go to town no idea what for the rest of the day..,

Your a crumpet lady like me :D

I am indeed! So lunch 2 slices ww brown bread 2 slices ham an extra light laughing cow cheese triangle and mustard

I'm having strawberries blueberries banana and yogurt as I'm off out and no idea what time I'll be back :/

Jacket spud with tuna and cottage cheese then time to hit the town! I will try to be good!

definitely going to be trying these pancakes.... now are they normal pancakes or american style pancakes??

Back