Simple start ekk!

So today I decided it was fat day! Stuffed my greedy face! Scrambled egg toast with real butter... About 7 cups of tea... Hazelnut latte a double decker a chocolate tiffin a biscuit and to top it all off a Chinese! I'm feeling really sorry for my self.

Thats not that bad! How did u drink so much tea?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel like a walking balloon! I love tea, (2cups at brakefast is the norm) as soon as my cups empty I fill it up, got to have a drink with me constantly good job I switched to decaf lol

Can't decide what to do today! Points or f&h! I'm so stressed out think my head will pop!

Going to do a points day today because I just can't be bothered to cook lol

Had a wee date today :) went well! The problem I have is I've had 2 skinny lattes 2 crumpets with cottage cheese and Ham, banana pancake with yogurt & fruit and now my stomach is absolutely killing me :'( skipped wi this week so I could go on my wee date! Bleh cramps in my stomach this sucks, might be due to all the milk in my skinny lattes :'(

Had a hugeeee shock yesterday... They are tight but f yeah got a size blooming 6 zipped up! It was so unexpected! I picked them up off the sale rack thinking they were an 8

Attachments

• image-2896708125.jpg
    image-2896708125.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 210
  • image-469079504.jpg
    image-469079504.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 214
U had alot of dairy so perhaps ur belly isnt used to so much? But I wouldn't have said u have had too much food! Congrats on the size 6! Cant see pic for some reason tho

U had alot of dairy so perhaps ur belly isnt used to so much? But I wouldn't have said u have had too much food! Congrats on the size 6! Cant see pic for some reason tho Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
it could well be that, if it's not sorted by tomorrow it'll be a trip to the doctor. It was tight I'm just in shock they zipped up and didn't burst!

How's it going?

Tried this little number on for the sisters wedding do....love it butttt it was 2 expensive! :'( also had some bad news this week so I'm going to need some cheering up :/

Attachments

• image-1024224461.jpg
    image-1024224461.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 280
Tried this little number on for the sisters wedding do....love it butttt it was 2 expensive! :'( also had some bad news this week so I'm going to need some cheering up :/

Nice dress. Sorry about your bad news. I hope it isn't too bad hun x

Can someone explain simple start to me please as thinking of joining back to weight watchers but im completely lost, im in two mind between ww and slimming world. Thanks

Can someone explain simple start to me please as thinking of joining back to weight watchers but im completely lost, im in two mind between ww and slimming world. Thanks
it's basically the sane a slimming world, you get a list of foods you can eat as much as you like of, (obviously you don't have 3 jacket spuds as one meal, it says unlimited, this sometimes throws people) 2 treats a day (ww cake/tomato ketchup/ww sausage) I didn't want to try it at first but honestly I love it :)

Thanks

Do u still have the option for pro points?

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks

Do u still have the option for pro points?

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes you do. I think simple start is only supposed to be done for two weeks then you move onto pro points. You can also do filling and healthy too. Same principle as simple start but instead of choosing treats from a list you get 49 weeklies to spend on whatever you want.

Are you ok Danielle?

Hello ladies :) I'm fine just having a bad time, my grandad had been diagnosed with prostate cancer so it's quite a stressful time. As for maintaining (haven't been to a meeting for 3 weeks) got weighed at my doctors and I'm still 8.9 stone so that's awesome, sticking to f&h because it honestly suits me better than points. Used all 90 weeklys last week due to a meal out and pizza (only had 3 slices did not enjoy it at all, my mouth felt horrible I felt sick) so that's me done with pizza! My sisters backwards hen night is tomorrow...booked a local night club from 3-7 putting food and things on so hopefully she will enjoy it (vintage themed so no idea what I'm going to ware) also changed my hair, not sure about it.. What do you think? X

Attachments

• image-2126000020.jpg
    image-2126000020.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 140
  • image-2742867862.jpg
    image-2742867862.jpg
    649.2 KB · Views: 140
Back