Simply filling.

:confused: wow i'm really confused :confused:
is simply filling weight watchers?
i've never heard of this, if i ate those foods that are free i'd put on so much weight.
think i'll stick with pro points though as i know it works for me.
:confused: if this works for you then go for it as everyones different :confused:
good luck

Yeah it's a different plan on ww it's on the back page of the red live book x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks , i might look into that

I'm going to start tomorrow- do you mind checking some foods for a bit for me? For example, oats so simple plain made with skimmed milk and wholemeal pasta with tuna would be point free?

X

Yep they're all free Hun xxx I'll keep checking in so ask away xxx

Only wholemeal rice ...I use the uncle bens wholemeal that takes 10 mins to cook in water ....... Not the microwavable readymade pouches that take 2 mins as they contain oil xx

Hope that made sense xx

They're are a few tinned products you can use

Mushy peas
Asda chickpea Dahl
Soups you can use :

image-3090189010.jpg

image-1955206755.jpg

Also you can have the ww bagels, petit pans, ww wraps & ww wholemeal bread xxx

Hope the pictures worked xx

Good luck today

Sounds good ....when's your wi day ??? Do you do a diary on here ???

Sorry for all the questions x

Well this is the problem ...you eat till satisfied not stuffed so I suppose you just have to go with your own judgement and not go daft xx

I don't do a diary but was thinking of using this thread to put what I'm eating and for ideas being shared.

Anyone else doing simply filling could join in and share their day.

Breakfast- oats so simple with skimmed milk. Sprinkling of artificial sweetener.

Break- (I work in a school!) fruit

Lunch- wholemeal pasta, passata and chicken.

Great idea ...I'll join you xx

Breakfast

chopped fruit and ff from frais

Lunch

Homemade veg soup
Strawberries and total 0%

Tea

Prawn stirfry
Stewed apples and blueberries with total 0%

Skimmed milk in coffee xx

I would say 1-2 slices of bread, that's a normal portion size..anymore than that is overeating really. Just keep thinking of healthy portion sizes when you're eating-I found this link useful as before I had no idea what a healthy portion actually was! Portion size | Bupa UK

The whole thing about simply filling is that you learn to eat when you're hungry only and stop when you're full..but bread isn't on the simply filling list so you'd have to take it out of your points allowance! The WW bread isn't filling at all, its paper thin! You'd probably be more satisfied with one slice of wholemeal/brown bread and it'd be same points! I'm getting to the point where I prefer quality food over quantity! x

Dietgirl ww bread Is on the simply filling plan along with ww bagels petit pans and the wraps

Everything in green on the ww app is included in the plan :

image-3961355072.jpg

oh is it? I did it originally when it was called the core plan and no type of bread was on the list, just ryvita or crackerbread. I don't intend in changing what works for me now but I'm sure the updated version is just as effective

Yeah you stick to what works ...ryvitta and crisp reads are now not included ....I love ryvitta too :(

Dinner tonight- sirloin steak with onions and mushrooms. Side salad sprayed with one cal balsamic dressing.

Will have two slices of ww bread for supper and not drinking so diet raspberryade on ice.

If I have one laughing cow really light triangle is it free as on pro points it's 0?

Happy Friday x

Back