Fruit & from frais

Ham, scrambled egg & mushrooms
Pineapple
Total 0%

Steak Stirfry
Stewed fruit & total 0%

Mega double lolly 4pp

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's a good day- I like your dinner :)

I just had another bowl of all bran to tide me over until my actifry chips x

No alcohol tonight- being good

Ahem I hope now you have a nice shiny new forum youre not just going to use this thread :whoopass:

Dont make me lock it :whistle:

Lol- can you move it? I don't know enough lol and thank you xx

This forum is amazing - meant I could cancel my online membership :)

so i really messed up this week basically had 4 days off, i just cant seem to stick to anything at the mo just wanna eat!
but i have put on 3lb so today i am going to start again with simply filling and i hope i can stick to it, im really gonna need some help tho?!
sarah

Sarah I've also had a really last 4 days and am debating going to my meeting tonight but think I do need to face the music.
I'm starting fresh today with simply filling and this site has been really helpful, if you have a good read I think you'll find the info you need! Good luck xx

Girls I've been messing about now for 2 weeks ...time to draw that line and start a fresh ..we can do this together xxx

Yeah doing good nomes I'll try put my diary on but really struggling with the wifi it's so temperamental xx how you doing ???

since it is tues i decided i would weigh in as it is my usuall weigh in day, and that 3lbs i thought i gained last week (weighed in yesterday an it said 3lb gain) was gone i actually sts but am still really gonna try and stick to it to see what my first loss would be on sf

Good luck Sarah this week and well done on you STS ...what a fab starting point x

Back