Simply filling.

Yep xx it's not a filling food but it's still 0pp xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No problem at all anytime ..... did you like it ????

I did- found it weird not eating choc last night but just kept repeating the word satisfied over and over. I will use weeklies but wanted to do day one properly.

What do you spend yours on?

Usually chocolate but try not to use them all (didn't with the pp plan either) xxx

Girl after my own heart lol. You seem very disciplined- I'm so sorry about all these questions but really think this could be more healthy than other plan. Especially since my hubby loves anything to do with potatoes :)

Talking bout spuds- actifry chips would be mostly free bar the oil used? And I read somewhere here that there's an oil allowance??

(Santa is going to be so good to you for all this)

Haha I can be very good or very bad trust me ....xxx yeah you get a daily tablespoon of olive oil included on this plan .....so those chips will taste fab xx I think it's a much healthier and liveable plan ...but everything has to be made from scratch which suits me fine as never
Liked the ready meals anyway x

Ooooo excited for Xmas now lol xx

Sorry bad info it's 2 tsp of oil ...just double checked xx

Thanks- it's veg oil in the actifry so I'll just have to point it :( I don't use the oil allowance so do you think I can use uncle bens express and allow the 1% oil in the packet as the allowance? X

Probably not Hun as I think that's vegetable oil too xxx uncle bens wholegrain boil in the bag only takes 10 mins and it's really easy not much mess and then its free xxx

Oil you can count is olive, sunflower, flaxseed or safflower

So I could use sunflower oil in actifry? The uncle bens express is perfect for lunch as I teach and don't have more than a couple of mins to heat something up.

What do you do? (hope I'm not crossing any boundaries!!)

Nomes said:
So I could use sunflower oil in actifry? The uncle bens express is perfect for lunch as I teach and don't have more than a couple of mins to heat something up.

What do you do? (hope I'm not crossing any boundaries!!)

Hey sorry to butt in, how about cooking some of the boil in the bag rice the night before and popping it into a lunch box? Even add some chicken or veg into it and it would be even tastier and more filling than the express rice :)

I think I'll try that- I have a weird thing with food and heard that rice reheated can give food poisoning. So many weird food things I'd be anorexic if it wasn't for chocolate and sweeties. Will try that xx

Sorry for late reply I've re-heated rice up and never had a problem as long as you reheat it properly you should be ok but I know what you mean ...it's difficult when you haven't much time ...how about making a batch of soup up using free ingredients like beans and lentils ..that'll be filling and quick for lunch xx

O no lol xx

Lol

Lunch/dinner - wholemeal pasta, extra lean mince, onions, pepper, mushrooms and passata. Yum yum

Snack- 2 fiendish fancies (6pp) yum again ;)

Yum, fiendish fancies :D Lunch sounds great Nomes!

I'm very satisfied tonight- I find that in the evenings I think I'm hungry but not really. I know I eat when I'm in pain or tired or sad but now know it's when I'm bored too lol!!

How's everyone's day ? X

Back