Simply filling.

Not good Hun but o well new week xxx gonna be good now need a stone off for Xmas xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll join you- I've posted a thread called getting into the tens- I need to get into the 10 st bracket for christmas- haven't weighed that since I was in school !

I am so proud I stuck to my diet yesterday- am shattered today and really not feeling too hot so realllly want to eat a serious amount of choc but had a large bowl of all bran and skimmed milk.

Whole grain rice and tuna for lunch.

Snacks today- galaxy bubbles 5pp

Time out single finger- 2pp

Have a great day one red xx

Thanks Nomes ....god i bet you are shattered was a really long day for you yesterday but so proud you stuck to it ...if you can do that I'm sure I can stay on track today lol xxx

Had fruit and from frais for breakfast

I'll look for that thread xx

Have a great day xx

Thanks red- nice to have someone proud of ya ;)

I am shattered and desire pure junk for energy but wi tomorrow so going to keep strong ( I hope!!)

How do you make the quark? Xx

Hahaha .....keep fighting the junk today ...do you weigh in the morning or evening ???

I just add sweetener and mix that's it simple xxx

Just back from an 11.5 mile walk and had ham pineapple and total 0% for lunch xx

I didn't succeed lol- 6 pp of choc consumed so going to do some exercise later xx

Going to try quark tonight- hope its nice!!

I wi tomorrow at 4.45 pm- cant wait to get official reading !

O that's not too bad ...are you still within your weeklies ???

O the pressure lol .... hope you Like it or I'm going into hiding ;)

Good luck tomorrow can't wait to find out how you've done xx

So far so good for me on day 1 nearly crumbled but didnt ...phew !!!! got a lovely chicken dinner for tea and then stewed apple and blackberries with total 0%, and will have a milky coffee at bedtime ...got to keep strong though xx

did u two not lose this week?

Only coz I wasn't on plan had my first bad week in ages ...had family issues and turned to food ...nothing to do with the plan that i didnt lose xx

oh right good luck for this week

I've lost what I put on last week- def!! Just haven't got my official wi. Loving this diet ;) not so much the quark tho!

Having bns and sweet potato chips in the actifry ;)

Like the pressure btw red- keeps me on track.

You tried it yet Sarah?

O no you didn't like the quark :(:( I love all natural yoghurts and fromage frais ...don't really like flavoured ones ...perhaps I'm
Odd lol xxx

Awww Hun I'm not pressuring you just nice to find someone else doing it xxx

I need someone who is going to help me do this and also someone I can help. Having you checking in each day means in not talking to myself lol :)

O that's ok then ....just sometimes when I feel pressured I go the opposite way didn't want you 2 xx

Loving reading your thread though x

O and I'll help you all I can ...how you coping with your lunches at work now ????

Not too bad- I'm not too adventurous and can eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch everyday as long as dinner is a bit different.

I am taking two slices of nimble bread and chicken breast for lunch and maybe all bran for brekkie. I always find wi day a long day :(

How'd you get involved with helping at meetings? X

O right I must admit I'm a creature of habit too as you'll see !!

God I hate wi days they're the worst and yeah they always seem to drag and for some reason your always starving too :(

They were looking for Helpers as someone was leaving so I volunteered ..I love doing it ....sad but it's the highlight of my week :):)

Yeah free meetings and a bonus at Xmas and our leader gives us a free mag so not bad really xx

Do you mean the ww orange bars ???

Back