Simply filling.

Yeah I didn't Like it it kept resetting :(...I use "I map my walk" now on my iPhone it's fab then I convert it to points on the ww app xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i started on tues, put a food diary up on that section, im doing good at the mo but am just hoping it works for me, wont no till tue, i do come on this site everyday and read this post, if i can help im here for u!

I'm following your diary Sarah it's nice to see new ideas ...good luck with it xx I'll keep checking in xx I put my diary on here with nomes xx

Hi ladies sorry for butting in but thanks to reading you post ive decided to give simply filling a bash this week as i used to do core plan and loved it wont know till next tues weather it has worked but will let you know x

Awww good luck xx

Thanks , im doing ok on pp but just fancy giving sf a try and see , at the end of the day ive nothing to lose (apart from weight lol) x

No exactly ...it's liberating not having to weigh and point stuff after doing it for so long but you just have to listen to
Your body and stop when satisfied (the hard part ) but after counting points you are subconsciously aware of portion sizes anyway xx

I've heard they're gonna start pushing this plan more after January coz at the moment the info is hard to find xx

I posted the list of foods on the first page of this thread xx

i might try this when i hit my target that way i'm not counting points and can eat till i'm full but yes we need more info on it because i still don't quite understand it although it sounds very similar to the GI diet.

Good idea kaz ...are you nearly at target ???

I know ive seen the list its very helpful ,im doing it because it makes me more aware of what im shoving in my gob lol , whem i do pp i find i spend a lot on bread and goodies , so with doing sf if i want goodies i have to dip into my 49 weekly and as i like a drinkie poos at weekend im a bit more reluctant to have them x

Yeah that's very true ...I'm the same I eat much healthier on this plan x

Sooo back from wi- 2 on since wi in two weeks ago but 3 off since last Friday- I'm happy with that and def doing simply filling this week- starting tomorrow again as doing a treat night.

Not going to bother with the pedometer then red - I spend enough on diet stuff lol.

Good idea kaz ...are you nearly at target ???

i'm 20lb off target so i'm not too far off although i only lose 1lb a week so it might take a while,
that will take me to 8 and a half stone hopefully

Awwww well done nomes that's fantastic so chuffed for you xxx enjoy your treat night xx

Kaz why don't you give it a go now ...nomes has just lost 3lb this week !!!!!

And Tom no sorry only ff natural yoghurt is free xx you'll have to point your ww yoghurt out of your 49 weeklies xxx

it is tempting , but the reason i only lose 1lb a week is not because pp is not working for me but because i only stick to my diet during the week and have the weekend off, i dread to think how many points i consume during the weekend but manage to make up for it though,
apart from having the free foods can you only have 49 points a week on top of those?

O right I see ...fair enough xxx yeah just 49 weeklies until your maintaining then I think it goes up to 90 but not 100% on that xxx

90 ! wow thats more manageable, i think i might wait until after christmas though regardless of my weight because then i have 8 months to my hols so thats plenty of time and hopefully they might bring out some more info on this plan.

Between us ive heard theyre gonna start pushing simply filling in January to new members and end of November for existing members xx So more info will definitely be out xx

Back