ProPoints Sinéad's WW Diary 2012

I use 1 full medium egg plus 2 egg whites and its lovely. I give the egg yokes to matt

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

brien77 said:
I use 1 full medium egg plus 2 egg whites and its lovely. I give the egg yokes to matt

U shud buy the carton of ehh whites n separate n freeze them :)

ya i usually have the egg with 2 egg whites aswel but 4 egg whites! That's great! :)

Dubchick81 said:
U shud buy the carton of ehh whites n separate n freeze them :)

Does it tell u on the carton how much one egg white is? do u have to use within few days once opened? Xx

Does it tell u on the carton how much one egg white is? do u have to use within few days once opened? Xx
Yup.. Has the values per 25g (average white)... Think u might get a week 2 two once opened.. But I seperate and freeze it.. So handy.. I was wasting the yolk everytime and I hate wasting food..

yeh its such a waste throwing the yolk away, will def b getting some of that then xx

kezzalicious30 said:
yeh its such a waste throwing the yolk away, will def b getting some of that then xx

Hey hun. How was ur day today?
I need to pick up sum more too. They're stocked in the milk section. Called two chicks egg whites :)

Dubchick81 said:
Hey hun. How was ur day today?
I need to pick up sum more too. They're stocked in the milk section. Called two chicks egg whites :)

Hey Hun, had not so great day yesterday n didn't really expect to lose today but lost 1lb n half so I'm happy with that! How are u gettin on? I'll go to asda tomorrow n have a look for that then xx

Well done on ur loss. I have my weigh in 2moro. Fingers crossed. Been so good all week. Only used 13 of my weeklies so far and exercised 5 days...

Good luck for wi Hun, I'm sure u will go fab! 13 weeklies is good goin! I always eat mine haha xx

well done thats fab xxx

Back