ProPoints Sinéad's WW Diary 2012

well done hon. thats great. x

thanks girls... motivated me for another week.

went for my week 2 day 2 C25K run tonight. i can manage the 90 seconds jog but i can't see myself doing more. need to build myself up!!

food wise im still on 29pp. im doing it myself now so dont know if i am meant to drop to 26pp. i have a ww app on my phone and that tells me 29 so will stick with that for now.

i had a meeting tonight after work and im going to become an avon rep in the athy area. just need to set up a facebook page (need to get my brother to help me on that one) so i can get online orders too.

Its the ultimatepointcalculator app. I find it really good. Maybe there is a better one. If so pls let me know.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Finished week 2 day 3 of the C25K last night. I think week 3 is gonna be a tough one.

I know there is no way im gonna be fit enough to jog it all... Its my birthday 2moro. Matt is taking me out for a chinese meal. Then on sunday im going out for drinks with my friend. I have the mon off work. Hopefully i can enjoy my weekend and stick to my 49 weeklies....

brien77 said:
I know there is no way im gonna be fit enough to jog it all... Its my birthday 2moro. Matt is taking me out for a chinese meal. Then on sunday im going out for drinks with my friend. I have the mon off work. Hopefully i can enjoy my weekend and stick to my 49 weeklies....

Enjoy your birthday hunny all that exercise will help to

Had a lovely day yesterday and a meal out. Had birthday cake for breakfast!!!! Ate and drank 63pp. Still have 10 weeklies left but going out for drinks tonight so dont think i will be covered. I will have to use my activity pps and maybe drop to 26 for a few days to make up for it.

Happy Birthday sweetie. Hope you enjoyed your night out last night and enjoy tonite. Don't worry bout over weeklies. If you can't enjoy your birthday weekend.... :) x

Back