ProPoints Sinéad's WW Diary 2012

So off track its not even funny. In dublin for weekend. Staying in sheldon park hotel tonight. Heading into city now to spend birthday money. It was matts birthday this week too. Off to his cousins 21st party tonight in some bar dunno area. I get so lost in dublin.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Hey honey. U ok?? xx

Hi, yeah im good. Just took myself off ww for a while. Got really down the other week as been so good tracking my food and counting and measuring everything. Guessing nothing and exercising 5 days in the gym and still not losing weight. Im doing lipotrim for a few weeks to kick start my weight loss and then will return to ww. Its a bit extreme i know but its working for me. Hope ur journey is going good? Xxx

Its a total food replacement diet. 3 shakes a day plus black tea or coffee and thats it. Your bmi has to be over 30 and its done through the chemists. It is severe but i got to the stage that it became necessary for me. It just seemed like im on a perm diet and getting no where. I have 3 stone 3.5ibs to lose. I lost 9.5ibs in my first week. Its not ideal but will do ww again. I know i can maintain my weight as i did it for 5 yrs. It was giving up those fags that made me gain 3 stone in the first place.

Hey hon. Glad ur ok. Ya a lot of people are very fed up with ww and it doesn't seem to be shifting peoples weight! Not sure what's goin on.
Ya my friend was on lipotrim before. Didn't stay on it for long but when u hav ww to fall back to to maintain afterwards will be a good plan. Hope it works for u sweetie.
I'm good. Still off work with my back but weigh loss is ok. Slow but when I follow it properly it does seem to work for me.
I think ww doesn't work for people who exercise a lot like u. Which is stupid cos exercise is good! But for me who's still on moderate amount of exercise it seems ok.
I didn't get one of the 5000 spots for op transformation 5km run. They took too many names. But am goin doin some of the ones ray darcys doin in April. One in Dublin and Kilkenny wud suit me best. If u hav any interest??
Hope life is good anyway. :) xx

oh yeah def would be interested in the KK one. You look amazing in your profile pic Bróna. I got my place for the T.Operation race but i'm still undecided if i will go. It all depends how i feel on this Lipotrim. Hope the back isn't bothering you too much this week. How are you finding Kildare now, have you settled in?

oh just googled there and he doesnt seem to be doin a kilkenny one. : My friend said he was. must ask her. hes def doin a dublin one.
Thanks re: pic. Made me feel good so said id put it up to cheer myself up. :)
Backs ok-ish. waiting for work medical but prob goin back to work soon....
Ah.... kildare.... Not sure how i feel about it to be honest. Feel quite lonely there alot of the time. I know so few people (most people had some connection to my ex so im trying to keep my distance) and the few i do still have contact with are in a couple and dont do a whole pile of girlie time.... Feeling it alot at mo cos im in west cork and have been for last week & half and due to go back to kildare tomoro.... Its so hard to meet new people.....
Just feel quite lost. its the little things-noone to go to cinema wwith, do for dinner with....
Sorry... been feeling crappy all day... sorry i vented on ur page...
Hope uve settled in well to athy and college and avon are goin well.
Also ur rite-dont do op trans 5km if ur still adjusting to lipotrim. run it past the pharmacy ur goin thru...
xx

oh i must have a look at that but i think i might still be on lipotrim at that time too. i might try one later on in the summer. i hear u about kildare. i know no-one in Athy apart from Matt. Doesn't help that im working all week so dont do anything in the evenings cos by time get home from work its too late, and at weekends either i go home to kilkenny or spend time with matt. im sure kildare is not that far from athy so if u ever are at a loose end get in touch ok xxx

Hey hon, sorry I haven't responded. I'm having a wierd week.
I hav to book manicure in Athy next week that I got thru applegreen vouchers. Wud love to meet u for coffee or drink? Maybe thurs or fri? If ur not free that's totally ok.
Hope lipotrim is goin ok. xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi yeah i had my weigh in this morning. Lost another 4ibs so that is 13.5ibs gone in 2 weeks. Delighted :). I will be at work this week mon to fri but if u ever about on a sat or sun would def love to meet up. My mum is coming to athy this sat. Her 1st visit to see the shops. I have tried to explain there is nothing in athy but she still wants to come lol...

ah no worries. def call down another weekend. i know-she may be disappointed by the whole shopping thing alrite! :) But will be nice to have her up.
Well done you on the loss again! Its really working for u! Fair play!
Obviously if u ever need to leave athy ur welcome up here too.....
Was out last nite-Tallafornia was being filmed in niteclub! Needless to say i went home after pub! So i bet ur really jealous u dont live in the metropolis of kildare town! :)
Talk soon hon...

BoS83 said:
ah no worries. def call down another weekend. i know-she may be disappointed by the whole shopping thing alrite! :) But will be nice to have her up.
Well done you on the loss again! Its really working for u! Fair play!
Obviously if u ever need to leave athy ur welcome up here too.....
Was out last nite-Tallafornia was being filmed in niteclub! Needless to say i went home after pub! So i bet ur really jealous u dont live in the metropolis of kildare town! :)
Talk soon hon...

No way? Where was that?

Tiger Lily's in Kildare town. I felt so old watching all the young ones wandering around in half nothing!! :) I just cudnt bring myself to go to niteclub to watch it!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha dont blame ya. One of matts cousins went to school with the blond one. She said she is really like that in real life! Ive never been to kildare town will def b in touch if i am!

brien77 said:
Haha dont blame ya. One of matts cousins went to school with the blond one. She said she is really like that in real life! Ive never been to kildare town will def b in touch if i am!

Hanging head in shame... She's from Crumlin (as am I) She lives 5 mins from me!!!

Back