ProPoints Sinéad's WW Diary 2012

brien77

Gold Member
Tuesday 3rd Jan 2012

500ml Skimmed Milk (5) - used for tea and cereal

Breakfast - 40g Cheerios (4)

Lunch - 2 Johnson, Mooney & O Brien Wholemeal Bread (3)
Tomato Relish 1 tbsp (1), 1 extra light laughing cow cheese triangle (0) 3 wafer thin slices of smoked ham (1) WW yogurt (1)

Dinner - WW Chilli and Wedges meal (10) WW Yogurt (1)

Total 29/29
Weeklies 0/49
Exercise 0

Back on track and feel better for it already, i gained 7 Ibs so i decided to start a new diary to keep me on track. to make matters worse my best friend got engaged and i will be bridesmaid, yipee i thought as she said wedding would be in 2013. not so yipee is she phoned to say its now going to be in may 2012 or october 2012. how the hell can i lose 3 stone in that time esp considering how slow i lose and how bloody fast i gain.
well all i can do is my best :sigh:

thanks girls, i'm back on track but i've such headaches and stomach aches. i think in all honestly it is withdrawal symptoms from all the crap food i ate over new year. hope ye are having a good day. I'm back in the gym tonight, 1st time in 12 days... ouch!!!

Here to follow, you can do it! I am the slowest loser ever and I'm still telling myself I will get to goal by Easter bear in mind that's ten pounds for me! Si I think you will definitely do it .

brien77 said:
thanks girls, i'm back on track but i've such headaches and stomach aches. i think in all honestly it is withdrawal symptoms from all the crap food i ate over new year. hope ye are having a good day. I'm back in the gym tonight, 1st time in 12 days... ouch!!!

This has been me and I've been so hungry getting back on track I know it wil settle in a week or so but it is hard, makes me wander if it is worth going off track at all I know the answer actually an it's no! But at least we're all a little more focused now.

Oh def focused. Went and did the spinning class in the gym tonight. Those gym mirrors are so not my friend at the moment hehe... Booked another spinning class for 2moro night as fri night im out for meal and drinks with all my cousins for new yr get together and sat night im out for another meal and drinks for my dads birthday.

brien77 said:
Oh def focused. Went and did the spinning class in the gym tonight. Those gym mirrors are so not my friend at the moment hehe... Booked another spinning class for 2moro night as fri night im out for meal and drinks with all my cousins for new yr get together and sat night im out for another meal and drinks for my dads birthday.

Well done I'm going to gym tomo and plan in a spin Friday gulp!

Wednesday 4th Jan 2012

400ml Skimmed Milk (4) - used for tea and cereal

Tomato Relish 1 tbsp (1), 1 extra light laughing cow cheese triangle (0) 3 wafer thin slices of smoked ham (1) WW yogurt (1), Hot Chocolate (1)

Dinner - WW Chicken Tikka + Rice meal (10) 2 Merg. Nests (2) hot chocolate (1)

Total 28/29
Weeklies 0/49
Exercise 45 mins Spinning

Watched Operation Transformation tonight. Gonna follow Karl's 5km training plan and try and register for the 5km on Saturday 18th February? Natalie is my favourite so think i will follow her. :)

Last edited:
brien77 said:
Wednesday 4th Jan 2012

400ml Skimmed Milk (4) - used for tea and cereal

Tomato Relish 1 tbsp (1), 1 extra light laughing cow cheese triangle (0) 3 wafer thin slices of smoked ham (1) WW yogurt (1), Hot Chocolate (1)

Dinner - WW Chicken Tikka + Rice meal (10) 2 Merg. Nests (2) hot chocolate (1)

Total 28/29
Weeklies 0/49
Exercise 45 mins Spinning

Watched Operation Transformation tonight. Gonna follow Karl's 5kg training plan and try and register for the 5kg on Saturday 18th February? Natalie is my favourite so think i will follow her. :)

Iv jus downloaded the c25k app after watching it n am defo gona do it. Hav registered to follow Natalie too but doubt I'll follow her food. Just mayb her exercise. She's from Crumlin too do hopefully they arrange fitness activities around here as they normally do n I'll join in with that :D
Her sister was in my class thru secondary school :)

well that is it now, im registered to to the 5km fun run on saturday 18th February. I think ye should all do it with me hehe...

Last edited:
Well i did a 45mins spinning class first then an 8mins abs class but found it ok. It was only 16mins in total. Walk 3mins then jog 1min and repeat 4 times. Walked at 5.5 and jogged at 7.5. Guy beside me was running at 16.0 dunno how he did it... My legs are short so thats my excuse. :)

Back