***Sin-free Saturday thread***

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Morning all, can you tell from the title of my thread that I've been a member of sw just a few hundred times in my life.

Anyway I am so glad I went to bed early last night to avoid Friday night drink temptation, as not only did I laugh my socks off watching repeats of 'Outnumbered', but to my delight am 3lb lighter than yesterday and now 1lb off the 2st mark.
Talking of 'outnumbered', I honestly would not like to be as skinny as the character Sue...wow that's mega slim! Think Mr T would crush me !

Anyway off to see my Dad in care home,taking him a new photo album of memories...and Mr T with me in case Dad in a restless mood.

Then I'm having my nephew this afternoon as my bro-in-law just home from hosp and my sis-in-law run ragged.

Hope you all have a super sin-free Saturday

Mrs T x

Well done MrsT

Sin free. ah yes. The aim of the weekend
Fingers crossed I make it
I actually have a sneaky suspicion I might!!!

Had a lovely nights sleep and my 10 month old let me lie in until 8.15 for which I am very grateful
In fact, it's because of him I'm still on CD. He takes my mind off it. He's hard work, love him to bits though, but he occupies most of my brain space leaving little time to dwell on food
Except the weekends when DH is home so I can relax more

And he doesn't help. He'll be eating whatever he fancies this weekend, despite "supposedly" being on a diet too.

It's all good
Well it will be soon enough

Happy Saturday peeps
Keep up the good work!

ahhhhh but if this were slimming world it would be ' syn free ' ;).
hope everyone has a wonderful day. hubby is fighting with my treadmill that was delivered an hour ago. i can hear lots of huffing and puffing and its not even up and running yet. lol

Iv been shopping and stocked up on chicken/greens/mushrooms ect and I got some Chinese flavour powder thing, could I use this?! I Want some now sooo badly!

xKimmiex said:
Iv been shopping and stocked up on chicken/greens/mushrooms ect and I got some Chinese flavour powder thing, could I use this?! I Want some now sooo badly!

Pretty sure you can x

Just made one peice of chicken with chinese spices with mushroom and lettuce with a tiny bit of cottage cheese mmmm

Hi All --

Thanks for starting the Daily Thread, Mrs. T. ("Sin free" Sunday might be more fitting. ;) ).

@ Kimmie -- Did you get Chinese 5 Spice? I suspect that there is a list of allowable spices/seasonings somewhere on this forum. I'll post the link if I find it.

@Chele -- What a fun age... you have so many "firsts" to come.

@Cheryl -- So, your hubby gets his workout setting up the treadmill. lol

I had a busy day...

Rosemary Conley Zumba class (I weighed 3 pounds less than last week... but I weighed after class with lots of water in me last week).

Errands not accomplished yesterday (mailing stuff and checking mail). Ordering a balloon bouquet for DD's birthday party on the 18th.

Afternoon birthday party -- 2 to 5 at an indoor play place. Several parents stayed to "catch up".

Now, home for a CD soup, chores, etc.

Fairly Sin and Syn free, I think so far.

MinnieMel

MM, I was only talking to an old college friend yesterday and she was telling me all about Zumba, sounds such fun.x

Yey, so far a sin-free 810 Saturday for me today, well except for diet coke ( :eek: )

Was a heck of a challenge as I went for a good old mooch around town. I was alone, so ample opportunity to cheat, and I did spend time in the crisps aisle in Boots and standing outside Greggs and Subways. Amazingly though I didn't buy a thing to eat. Tried on lots of clothes, didn't buy them ven though they looked fab as I need to wait until goal before I have a whoppoing great shopping spree. Walked home 2 miles. Stopped off in a tanning salon to enquire about the powerplate sessions they run there : £4 for 10 mins, which sounds like the best option for me as I can't fit a powerplate machine in my house (or afford one either). And admitting a weakness for starting every fad with enthusiasm and getting bored very very quickly, so at least I wont have to feel bad if I stop Powerplating!

Had all my CD products today and have my CD supper waiting for me.

I am so amazed that I didn't eat or buy any clothes as I usually replace one addiction with another.

I am so positive at the moment, and can't ever recall being so happy trying on clothes, I usually end up in tears hating myself.

Here's to a Smashing Sunday tomorrow!

Mocha xx

@Mrs T -- It is. and supposedly it burns 450 to 500 cals an hour.

MM

And admitting a weakness for starting every fad with enthusiasm and getting bored very very quickly, so at least I wont have to feel bad if I stop Powerplating!

I do this, too. I have a pamper 1/2 day booked for the 15th at my local lesiure centre and it includes a powerplate session. I am interested in finding out if it is as good as they say.

I am so amazed that I didn't eat or buy any clothes as I usually replace one addiction with another.

I do that too -- so, I am hoping to become "addicted" to reasonable amounts of fitness activities and healthy eating. lol
Here's to a Smashing Sunday tomorrow!

You get my vote for rising early and starting the daily thread with that title!

Mocha xx

I hope you enjoy your evening, it sounds as if you had a wonderful day.

MM

Just worked out that before holiday I want my

Eyebrows,eyelashes put on,nails and minx toe nails and going to coat 130!! And my hair lol but I'm worth it :) lol

Kimmie -- Do a little internet searching and you might be able to get it all done for less in the US.

MM

Ohh no want it done before I go so I look decent when I get there lol

Only got one porridge left! Gutted :(

I could not stand the texture of the CD porridge. YUCK!

I plan on getting my hair, etc. done while I am in the States. I think it'll be fun girly day thing to do with my sister, DD, and friends.

MM

hey everyone , glad we are all good ... I have had a terribly terrible week .. with a ton of stress going on I had 2 bad days and most days I have picked :sigh:

wednesday was the worst , with a pack of biscuits , 2 bowls of chocolate shreddies and a fish finger sandwich , thurday was just 1 chocolate , then more bad news yesterday led to 5 biscuits and 2 bowls of choc shreddies ( all gone now thank god ... far too scrummy ) today i have been great , even sat in KFC whilst the family stuffed their faces , then sat in the cinema whilst they scoffed sweets and I had my bar ..... but then I baked a banana bread with Elena and had to try some .. but only a very thin slice ....
tomorrow we are going for sunday dinner at hubbys foster parents , I am planning on having a little meat and green veg , but will not worry too much , this week is a disaster so will face the music on monday ( looking like 4-5 l gain so far ....... ) and get back onto the 810 wagon :sigh:

Hi Katie -- Drink your water, up the exercise and the delay will be limited. I hope you have a lovely visit with the "in-laws".

MM

Back