Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Since Tuesday....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've lost 5lbs!

I know this isn't fat, it's my glycogen isn't it? I think I should be heading into ketosis pretty soon as I feel GOOD! And I also feel a bit chilly, and last night my bf wretched at my bad breath...haha....this morning my mouth tastes like something not very nice!

My trousers feel looser.....they just do!

I got my new topshop jeans through yesterday - my they are tiny! But I held up jeans I used to wear and they;re pretty much the same size!

Cant wait to get weighed on Tuesday - thing is my CDC scales said 12 stone 9 and three quarters when I got weighed last Thursday NIGHT and when I weighed myself Tuesday morning, I was 12 stone 7 - so when I get weighed at hers Tuesday night I think I might take mine with me - or just weigh myself on Tuesday morning to see a true reading of what I have lost.

Happy Lauren x x
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LoveIt

LoveIt Me on the right! x

Diet:
    Weight Watchers... woop woop
    :talk017:

WELL DONE! Good loss that's amazing!
    I weighed in last night at the gym - I did have my trainers on and I was still 12.3 - same as when I got weighed on Sunday by CDC.
    I have an early weigh in Friday so I won't be too disappointed... I know this diet works so I'll just have to wait and see......

Well done though Lauren.. good motivation to get you through the weekend! x

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I usually go by my own scales. If you get weighed in the eves you wont get a proper reading is right cuz you will have water weight and clothes on. Id say weigh yourself in the morn and go with that :)

5. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!! Changing forever!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start cambridge hopefully!!
    Well done unreal83!! it's soooo exciting!!!!! :party0011: i just started back on CD after a month of messing about and putting on 12lbs!! :cry: but since i started on monday morning ive lost 7lbs!!! :party0049: woooohooooo!!!

keep up the good work!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.