Since Tuesday....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've lost 5lbs!

I know this isn't fat, it's my glycogen isn't it? I think I should be heading into ketosis pretty soon as I feel GOOD! And I also feel a bit chilly, and last night my bf wretched at my bad breath...haha....this morning my mouth tastes like something not very nice!

My trousers feel looser.....they just do!

I got my new topshop jeans through yesterday - my they are tiny! But I held up jeans I used to wear and they;re pretty much the same size!

Cant wait to get weighed on Tuesday - thing is my CDC scales said 12 stone 9 and three quarters when I got weighed last Thursday NIGHT and when I weighed myself Tuesday morning, I was 12 stone 7 - so when I get weighed at hers Tuesday night I think I might take mine with me - or just weigh myself on Tuesday morning to see a true reading of what I have lost.

Happy Lauren x x
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LoveIt

LoveIt Me on the right! x

Diet:
    Weight Watchers... woop woop
    :talk017:

WELL DONE! Good loss that's amazing!
    I weighed in last night at the gym - I did have my trainers on and I was still 12.3 - same as when I got weighed on Sunday by CDC.
    I have an early weigh in Friday so I won't be too disappointed... I know this diet works so I'll just have to wait and see......

Well done though Lauren.. good motivation to get you through the weekend! x

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I usually go by my own scales. If you get weighed in the eves you wont get a proper reading is right cuz you will have water weight and clothes on. Id say weigh yourself in the morn and go with that :)

5. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!! Changing forever!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start cambridge hopefully!!
    Well done unreal83!! it's soooo exciting!!!!! :party0011: i just started back on CD after a month of messing about and putting on 12lbs!! :cry: but since i started on monday morning ive lost 7lbs!!! :party0049: woooohooooo!!!

keep up the good work!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.