*Sings* All by myself...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BrittW, 18 November 2008 Social URL.

1. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I truely am today...

Everyone in my office and the office next door has gone to a team meeting till after lunch. I wasn't invited cause i'm just a temp and woudln't know what they were talking about anyway but yeah lol, i'm completely alone...

To be honest no one in the office talks to me anyway so i can't notice too much of a bloody difference...

Oh well, at least i can sit on here and do christmas shopping in peace. xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sounds lovely. I work from home so have that feeling every day!

4. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Aww - I was like that last Thursday, it got really boring after a while!! x

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Enjoy the quiet whilst you can! Dont be too put off by the fact that you werent invited Hun...most of its boring anyway!
    Just stay on here all day!

Kerry-Ann
    xx

6. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I plan to lol.

I'm currently sitting back, having my Mullerlight Apricot and Alpen light breakfast as i stayed at my boyfriend's last night so had to bring a travelling breakfast with me (No omelette for Brittany this morning :( ) Lol.

How is everyone else this morning then? xxx

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Brittany,

I am just sat at my desk at work, munching sour strawberries, grapes and banana!
    Feel as if I need a day's sleep and tempted to eat a cake that I brought in for my birthday with a huge mug of tea! I know I wont, but feel peeved today!

8. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ahhh damn you for mentioning cake!!!
    As you said that i remembered there was cake in the office yesterday and i've just looked up and it's on the desk near me....
    staring at me!!! I completely forgot it was there!! :(
    *munches grape*

9. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol....we can do it....nasty cake! ewww! Its stale!

10. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol, i just went over to have a look at it and it's all dry and stale... it's technically been out cinse Friday so it would be, i walked away from it :) xx

11. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan... let's see!!
    god i'd love it if i was ever alone at work .........always surrounded by people in my job......have to find places to hide!!

12. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aye but i'm a sociable creature, i love to talk lol.. and short of talking to myself.... lol xx

13. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan... let's see!!
    i can't believe people don't talk to you......how rude!!! hope it's not one of those 'she's a temp' kind of attitudes.....pathetic! (ooooh warning might turn into a rant this might) i hate it when people are excluded when they are not part of the permanent staff it's just mean

right i'll compose myself now!!!! heehee well they are missing out on somebody who is obviously good fun so their loss!!!!!!

14. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha well everyone in the office, bar one guy is quite a bit older than me. This one guy who is a similar age to me is nice enough, he talks to me but generally keeps himself to himself.
    But apaprently *gossip queen* they've had 3 temps in to do my job and none of them laster more than 2 weeks. One guy left after 4 days, the next girl left after a week and the last one before me stayed the longest at 2 weeks. If they are similar people to me i can see why they left.
    There's one woman in particular who is really loud (I'm not loud, i'm confident, there's a difference lol) and makes a point of tlaking to everyone - except me.
    They were talking about restaurants and i mentioned one near that's quite nice and she went "Yeah" didn't even look at me then turned to her friend and said "so anyway..." i was like :eek:
    Some people are just rude and i do believe you when it's their loss, cause i know i'm quite funny and a nice person to talk to but if they want to be like that then fine, i'm not fussed. I'll just come to work, do my job and go home. Don't get me wrong i'd like a bit of social interaction but at the end of the day i'm only temping to pay bills, not make friends. I've only ever worked in an environment like this one other time, when i was temping for two weeks a few years ago and the girls in the office woudln't talk to me cause i was 'the fat one' no word of a lie i heard them talking about me when i was in the topilet and they didn't know i was in there.
    But to combat it i'm just my bright, bubbly self, i come in and make a point of saying good morning to everyone even if i get ignored. Can't be bothered with office politics.
    *Rant over* lol xxxx

15. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol i did write a bit of an essay didn't i...??

Ooh ooh, i found the volume controls and now have radio 1 to amuse me too! xx

16. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    I would just talk everytime they did.. so they couldnt avoid me.. lol..

x x

17. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha that's a good idea but then i think they'd plot to push me out of the window lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.