Siobhans Diary

woohooo thats wonderful! .. well done :)

just back from my wI, well im back since monday lol, last week i stayed the same weight, this week i lost 4lb how happy am i lol, im not 15st anymore, im now 14st 12lb which is the lightest ive been in 6years, and ive only 4lb left to go to beat my september challenge, very proud of meself

Awww well done!! That is great! And well done for getting under the 15s!!! You are doing so well!x

God, it's lovely when you go down into the next stone below, isn't it?

The Christmas challenge is working on the same basis as the September challenge, so you decide how much you'd like to lose between now and Christmas and post up your progress every week. If you have a look, there's a thread.

K x

aye your right i will, its getting harder now i think though cuz im only allowed 23 points, i desperatley wanna loose again next week, monday comes in to quick lol, (mon been my WI day) i know i was bad last week and my leader said sometimes your body will work from the week before, the week which i did loads of exercise, so fingers crossed everyone,

Good luck for next week - you've very briefly overtaken me so I'll have to get my socks on lol.

You should update your mini goal now...

Well done on your 4lb loss thats very impressive and good luck for the next weigh in.

dnt worry karen, im expecting a gain nxt week (im secretly saying in my head, please let me loose, please let me loose lol) so the race is still on then lol

thank u lydia....watch this space lol

just back from my WI and ive lost 0.5lb, prob cudda done a lot better, but ive got next week to catch up with myself. Wer going on hols now on the 6th oct and i have it inmyhead that id like to be 14st 7lb for then, so ive 4.5lb to get of in 2weeks, fingers crossed

As Karenlou said! .... it all helps! .. its in the right direction! .. :)

You are doing really well and every loss is a great loss. Well done :)

Back