Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

Siobhan89 said:
well day 29...done! can't believe i'm into the 30s tomorrow! Today has been a bit of a weird one think i need some advice.... i can't ask my friends as i know what they will say! :( but out of the blue my ex text me last week with his new number (after me deleting his, but he had clearly kept a hold of mine!!) our relationship didn't really end properly, and i still don't really know why we're not together now. Anyway he suggested meeting to catch up and i did tonight, we just sat n talked nothing more and when i was leaving he just kissed me on the cheek (he even reffered to me as his ex in convo). Butttttt i got all the same old feelings come flooding back again including the butterflies in my tummy! I just really hope i'm not playing with fire and that it's gonna end badly again....(him using me for one thing and me blowing my top one night when i was drunk telling him to 'stop treating me like a fanny') anyways sorry for rambling away but i just know if i go to my friends they will say to me to ignore him etc but i want to know the opinions of people who don't know me or him :( :confused: xx

Personally I'd steer clear. If he thought he'd made a mistake he'd have told you tonight. He's looking for comfort. I'm sorry if that's a bit direct and harsh but don't want you gettin hurt xxx

Difficult one hun because I obviously don't know all the ins and outs or why it ended. There is no harm in meeting up for a chat just be careful about his intentions, if you feel like you have been used before make sure you don't sleep with him etc to stop yourself from feeling that way again or being used.

Your friends will be saying that because they care about you and don't want you to get hurt. If ur not sure why you both finished perhaps that is something you could ask him and also be straight up and ask what he is after so that its clear where you stand.

Only you know how you feel, how he makes you feel and whats right for you so trust yourself but be smart about it by making sure you know where you stand.

I know from experience my ex and i kept meeting up n it just acheived nothing, i felt crap and lonely after.. Totally messed my head up but that may be diff as my ex def wasnt worth it!

Xx

thanks for the advice hun. we split last year as he was offered a job in california through his uncle and was thinking of going. then he never went and we were always meeting etc and i would always ask what was happening with us and he always would just say nothing and never give me any straight answers. Then one night i was out drinking and he was texting me and i totally lost it sayin he was treatin me like rubbish n playin on my feelings for him. And now out of the blue he's txt me (i havent spoke to him since october). I think i'm gonna tread carefully as i don't want to get hurt again, as my emotions are tested enough on this diet!! lol xx

Don't look back .. Unless you plan to go that way x

If you want what you had before, then go for it, but if your better off without that feeling of being used and mistreated move forward.

You already know the answer, just your emotions are playing with your head.
If you have nice friends, they will only give you good advice.

If you don't trust yourself, block his number and delete it xxx
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you are both probably right! i just don't think i'm being honest with myself! I will ask him outright what he wants and if there's anything in it...if not then i think it will be best to walk away! xx

Siobhan89 said:
you are both probably right! i just don't think i'm being honest with myself! I will ask him outright what he wants and if there's anything in it...if not then i think it will be best to walk away! xx

Correct xxx ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Siobhan89 said:

Def best thing to do! Looks like he wants best of both worlds the single life then the comfort as and when he likes xx

katywoo87 said:
Def best thing to do! Looks like he wants best of both worlds the single life then the comfort as and when he likes xx

Yeh and I'm defo not having that! lol anyways day 30 today! Scary stuff! The days have flew by :) loving the sunshine today it's putting me in the mood for my holidays! Although I want to buy loadsssss just now but just not sure what size to buy everything in xx

Ok so after another little browse around the shops I have bought a different pair of shoes! Lol taking the others back so I will post a pic of the new ones later ;) they're more blingy - I love bling! :) hehe anyways back on track been 100% since Monday xx

image-2084581445.jpg

Day 32 going strong :) just back from swimming again love it! Really noticing a difference with it with toning :) going to enjoy the rest if the day in the back garden I think! Hope everyone has a lovely day!! xx

Feelin a bit peed off tonight! I'm bored and I'm hungry not a gd combo!! Keep drinking water dunno wot to do with myself grrrrr x

Siobhan89 said:
Feelin a bit peed off tonight! I'm bored and I'm hungry not a gd combo!! Keep drinking water dunno wot to do with myself grrrrr x

I've just downloaded the bodyshot app, before and after pics and all my measurements. It's taken an hour.. An hour off thinking of food! I'm only day 7!

Siobhan89 said:

I am in a seriously **** mood and bad place right now. :( know how you feel

katywoo87 said:
I am in a seriously **** mood and bad place right now. :( know how you feel

Me three....am just so moody....

:( we need to try n shake this off ladies! I think I'll watch a comedy to try n cheer myself up lol xx

I know my boyfriends now sending me by text rubbish about how unhealthy cambridge diet is and trying to put me off it. Why is he doing this?????

I need support not sabotaging! Ive eaten again today and a meal tomorrow i may as well be Ss+ at this rate! Its ridiculous and i need to sort my life out!

katywoo87 said:
I know my boyfriends now sending me by text rubbish about how unhealthy cambridge diet is and trying to put me off it. Why is he doing this?????

I need support not sabotaging! Ive eaten again today and a meal tomorrow i may as well be Ss+ at this rate! Its ridiculous and i need to sort my life out!

That's not very supportive! It's perfectly healthy!

I've eaten chicken n green pepper today but still hungry :( I feel like giving up sometimes but I know I can't becoz I know I will feel worse than I do now if I go back the way n put weight on! We just have to think like we won't be on this diet forever n think of how we will feel when we reach goal! :) u always have us on here for support! I sometimes look at the photo section on here too for motivation xx

Siobhan89 said:
That's not very supportive! It's perfectly healthy!

I've eaten chicken n green pepper today but still hungry :( I feel like giving up sometimes but I know I can't becoz I know I will feel worse than I do now if I go back the way n put weight on! We just have to think like we won't be on this diet forever n think of how we will feel when we reach goal! :) u always have us on here for support! I sometimes look at the photo section on here too for motivation xx

I think he is worried about me but he doesnt need to.. Only thing he should be worried about is my lack of willpower this week since my night out!

Yes thats so true i know il bang all the weight back on and really there is no other option i there? I cant settle for any less weight loss a month on other diets so I just need to refocus!

Nothings really helping though so I think I just need to go sleep tonight n start again tomorrow in the hope I am stronger tomorrow ready for 4 days of hell into ketosis!

I dont know what id do without this site though xx

katywoo87 said:
I think he is worried about me but he doesnt need to.. Only thing he should be worried about is my lack of willpower this week since my night out!

Yes thats so true i know il bang all the weight back on and really there is no other option i there? I cant settle for any less weight loss a month on other diets so I just need to refocus!

Nothings really helping though so I think I just need to go sleep tonight n start again tomorrow in the hope I am stronger tomorrow ready for 4 days of hell into ketosis!

I dont know what id do without this site though xx

Yeh just remind him u wudnt be doing it if it was harmful to your health and it isn't a long term thing :) yeh sometimes just sleeping on it helps and u wake up the next day with a clear head n hopefully in a better mood lol

Me either! Always one of the first places I come to for support n advice or when I'm feeling down xx

Well feeling a bit brighter today! Lost track of the days think its 33? Lol stuck in work on this lovely day sucks :( but just keep thinking of the spending money I'm earning for my holidays! 12 weeks to go til the first, it can't come quick enough!! Lol xx

Back