Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

Ahhh my mums friend has just sent me over a portion of her homemade lasagne which I loveeee! Ahhhh lol I can't eat it :( sob sob xx

It's going in the freezer n I'm gonna have it the day I come off it for the wedding :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
It's going in the freezer n I'm gonna have it the day I come off it for the wedding :) xx

Was gonna say stick it in the freezer. Stay strong x

Siobhan89 said:

Brilliant idea, I have two bits of birthday cake frozen ready for my travel to the airport for my holiday :)

Woohoo thank god for the freezer :) lol xx

Omg just woke up after having a dream I was eating a cheeseburger happy meal with not 1 but 2 cheeseburgers! I didn't enjoy it n then felt soooo guilty lol thank god it was just a dream!! Anyways high ho high ho it's off to work I go.... Finish at 2 so hopefully still catch some rays! Have a gd day everyone :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Omg just woke up after having a dream I was eating a cheeseburger happy meal with not 1 but 2 cheeseburgers! I didn't enjoy it n then felt soooo guilty lol thank god it was just a dream!! Anyways high ho high ho it's off to work I go.... Finish at 2 so hopefully still catch some rays! Have a gd day everyone :) xx

Enjoy your day x

Finished work, shorts on, sunglasses on coke zero and a magazine in hand - heaven :)

Siobhan89 said:
Finished work, shorts on, sunglasses on coke zero and a magazine in hand - heaven :)

Sounds like bliss :)

Sat out the back garden most of today and I'm more annoyed i've hardly got a tan! Lol just seem to go more frecklier! My mum just has to look at the sun and tans :( anyways just had my 2nd product if the day, had a few SS+ days this week and hoping it doesn't make much of an effect on my loss tomorrow?! Always feel that SS+ is the better option than eating something naughty tho eh? My sis sat and ate a pizza in front of me last night and didn't finish it so instead of pinching the last slice I went to the fridge and got some chicken as I could feel the temptation brewing up! Anyway enjoy the rest of your day everyone and happy shrinking :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Sat out the back garden most of today and I'm more annoyed i've hardly got a tan! Lol just seem to go more frecklier! My mum just has to look at the sun and tans :( anyways just had my 2nd product if the day, had a few SS+ days this week and hoping it doesn't make much of an effect on my loss tomorrow?! Always feel that SS+ is the better option than eating something naughty tho eh? My sis sat and ate a pizza in front of me last night and didn't finish it so instead of pinching the last slice I went to the fridge and got some chicken as I could feel the temptation brewing up! Anyway enjoy the rest of your day everyone and happy shrinking :) xx

Well done for having the chicken instead I would struggle around pizza absolutely! ;)

WillpowerWoman said:
Well done for having the chicken instead I would struggle around pizza absolutely! ;)

Thanks! I know I love pizza too ahhh lol xx

Just had my fifth WI and lost another 3lbs :) and 2 and a half inches woohoo xx

Well had another lovely chilled day in the garden enjoying the sun! Don't seem to be tanning very much - just turning into a freckle monster :rolleyes: lol My CDC kindly gave me a sample of the new mango shake (was repulsed it could be made into soup or porridge too! yuck!) Anyway it really wasn't my cup of tea, had a vision of what it would taste like and unfortunately it didn't live upto that vision!! haha Anyway haven't found the guts to tell my CDC about the wedding coming up...i shall probably drop it in at the next meeting lol but i'm defo not stressing about it, what will be will be :) Almost feel like she's gonna tell me off but i suppose it's my body etcccc. Mum was also discussing going out for a family meal a week after the wedding to celebrate my sisters bday and my mum and dads silver wedding to a local indian restaurant....still contemplating what to do! but i'm not gonna worry myself about it either (as it's all i done when i first started this diet!!) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Just had my fifth WI and lost another 3lbs :) and 2 and a half inches woohoo xx

Woohoo! Well done :)

Back